[2.2] Lawn Mower lite - Dual curse LL Bladevortex. Mowing on a "budget"

are you supposed to use assasins mark with skyforth? i mean what is the point since you could use another curse/aura? to get power charges faster and crit more or ?
My mirror service threads:
Vaal Regalia, Ambush: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/866352
Phys Claw, Standard: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/802828
"
Artziee wrote:
are you supposed to use assasins mark with skyforth? i mean what is the point since you could use another curse/aura? to get power charges faster and crit more or ?

I was confused by my low damage with occultist, i realised if you run warlord instead of assassins mark you can replace the leech gem with added fire damage or rechrom for another gem and get way more damage while still leeching with warlord mark. This small change doubled my damage.
Hey, Im thinking about give this build a try...
Whats the highest tier maps you can clear with this lite version (without skyforth)?
What are you doing to deal with the minus light radius? When I go low life I can't see anything in certain zones.
use the minimap and blasphemied curses to guide you pretty much.
"
NanoDestiny wrote:
Hey Grimace, how squishy did you feel on lowlife witch without Skyforth? Atziri viable? Thinking of trying to run this for the HCP league. Thanks!

I think you'll need to switch to double defensive curse (enfeeble/temp chains) on HC, otherwise you'd be too squishy. I do plan to use the Heretic's Veil + 3 curses on my LL vortex (still miss the Skyforth but the Lioneye's Paws will do). Blade Vortex goes really well with the curse-auras.

Last edited by Morianou on Apr 1, 2016, 10:57:40 PM
Not related to the build itself, but dude, I think Oh, Sleeper is awesome. I really want to see you guys live someday
What are your thoughts on Eye of Chaluya instead of Lioneye's? And then put on something like Rainbowstride or ES boots.
"
xvxslave wrote:
Not related to the build itself, but dude, I think Oh, Sleeper is awesome. I really want to see you guys live someday

Hey thanks so much! Hopefully you can make it out to a show and say hi :D
hi , thanks nice guide, How are u guys dealing with phys reflect just reroll or is there a trick i tried to replace increased aoe / controlled detrution/ crit dmg gems with phys to lightning and increased duration with life leech but was able to manage the map thanks in advance

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info