2.3 Pathfinder - CoC Blocker 9.5k ES 71% block 75% Spell block Uber/Core Viable [Videos inside]

Still rocking this build. Lately I've swapped a vaal discipline for an abyssal cry / enduring cry. Cause I was rarely using the vaal discipline, I use it more like a quick heal. Got about 9.5k bladefall damage with abyssal cry flask charges and a 5L.
Just as a reference point for anyone thinking about trying Uber Atziri with this build. Just killed her with absolutely no issues, was also my first Uber attempt ever. (Obviously I switch Item Rarity for Inc. Crit on bosses)
I guess it's a little bit more defensive setup, with PCoC, Warlord's Mark and no Controlled Destruction, but worked just fine.

Gear

Tree
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIDAQHRBUIHHg18DkgOXA-rES8RUBGWFdcV7Ra_GYobJSBuIvQkiySdJyEqCyo4KwosnCymLL80CjW5N0w3Zj1fQZZCS0QNRX5GcUlRSbFLrkyzUDBSU1S9VmNcQF3yX2piWmSdaoxq-mwLbRlvnnBSdf13B3-Wf8aDCYRvhMWFxYauhxOJ04w2jZKP-pDWkyeVLpXIlouXBpeVl_SbtZykn22hL6LZpyuus6_rsNi0DLVIvorDOsSix53IFMjwytPQH9DQ0PXTftRC1bnXz9lb217fit-Y377pAuq662Pr9ewY73rviO_r8NX1b_c9-Tf-CQ==

Last edited by greez on Apr 2, 2016, 11:52:42 AM
The OP has some ideas about lvl 100 skill tree? ^^
"
Darkkaos wrote:

I would probably do it with this tree:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIAAK_rAdH-CSchlcjEot-YlwZiWhmKJJ3DOvsJ036btSo4JIv22u96D6saj0QNFr_I8GqMdf31b4RvyBTUQqLZtUiw2OtjES8rCl3yDkgqCxGWcFIHHn_GidOVLpMnjDbw1WwLvorviI_6SVEi9KEvytP5N-wY0NBcQOv1bRm0DNfPLL9falS9wwkRUNlbl_TqukZxSbEV1xXtuZM1uRslUlMNfDQKgwmGrpaL8h2nK0uul5U9X1fJN2ZvnrGQVmPVuekCTLM3gyymnKQtqK6zRX7QHyBupuuQ1ocTvoBBlg5c7-tQMHcHBULQ9Wr6214snITF

This tree is however for a non Skyforth Dual Curser.
With Skyforth and Dual Curse or with just one Curse you can drop the Charisma cluster and put three points in either Spell Damage from the Witch start or the Spell Crit Chance from Shadow or maybe drop one 6% ES node for Throatseeker for another 54% Crit Multiplier (not sure if it's worth picking over Spell Damage nodes).
Also remember you can drop Vaal Pact if you use legacy Vessel.

PS: I'm not OP but this build for sure is xD
Last edited by KruXol on Apr 2, 2016, 4:45:20 PM
"
Elf_97 wrote:
How much is the perfect base (without any boost ,in town tooltip) APS and critical chance do we need to have for this build ?

in town i have 4.12 APS and 48.25 crit chance :)
"
Moksu wrote:
Any tips on what stats on Dagger would be wanted to multicraft? obv hybrid spell dmg roll would be best but those are like 343ex each.

Would some adds x-x damage to spells be good as second option? (could multi spelldmg, attackspeed, crit)

I think hybrid is probably the best options, if not then probably something like crafting DoT from leo ? not sure how it stacks with the other mods
"
Zenzen wrote:
Still going good with low life. Here's my changes to the tree so far.

http://www.poeplanner.com/AAAABAIDMacrJJ1iWt-YHar-SeGIdf3UQoRvwzqP-jQKN2Yspg18XIosnOq6BUKus0GW0PWQ1g5cRX5q-tfP-TfviEmxb56MNrQMRnEBvM6oXfJsC4nTcFIqCyo4Go_22vsJRA3I8NN-1blUvVxAFe2WixmK62MRLysKD6vQ0NteUDAgbu_r0B_B86KjgwmExZu173rZE3C7L28WvyL0m42-isrToS9SU5f0l5URUDW5dwecpIcTTLNLrhsl2VvEoukC7BiVLklR8NUHHrVIX2oki5MnDkh_xm0ZEZaXBj1fe9fHnfc9jZI3TH-Wn20=

Mostly just swapping to some aura nodes. This allows me to get an extra flat 115 ES out of discipline, 22% attack speed / 12% move speed out of haste, and 50% of my phys added as cold from hatred. I know hatred really doesn't fit the build theme but a 50% increase in damage is hard to ignore.

I also ended up swapping controlled destruction for increased crit dmg. The tooltip stays the same but I'm pretty sure with how assassin's mark's extra crit multiplier works the damage is a bit higher. The real reason I switched though was because I feel like I'm generating considerably more flask charges now on single or few targets due to not having the -100% crit chance from CD. Sadly the mana cost went up but I have a single -8 elreon ring that makes it doable.

If anyone has any suggestions I love trying new things. I'm also keen to try a variation of this build using voltaxic coc with spark and maybe EK. The voltaxic conversion of lightning to chaos would allow spark to benefit from the pathfinder poison and our spot on the tree is well suited to grab bow crit nodes.

If u can sustain the mana from having another multiplier on your cyclone i think conc effect would deal more damage, the 50~60% more will double dip on your poison also
"
Ghormen wrote:
Hi ,so far i love your build.
Having a lot of fun ,what u think about
as power charge provider ?

Well this not worth skyforth for sure but for the price i found it nice.

Assassins mark for packs and tempest shield pcoc was just fine for me, i dont think its worth giving up the shield slot to use something like that :)
"
Darkkaos wrote:

Probably get something like throat seeker and crit multi at doom cast and the scion jewel near harrier, not sure about the exact number of points tho
"
KruXol wrote:
"
Darkkaos wrote:

I would probably do it with this tree:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIAAK_rAdH-CSchlcjEot-YlwZiWhmKJJ3DOvsJ036btSo4JIv22u96D6saj0QNFr_I8GqMdf31b4RvyBTUQqLZtUiw2OtjES8rCl3yDkgqCxGWcFIHHn_GidOVLpMnjDbw1WwLvorviI_6SVEi9KEvytP5N-wY0NBcQOv1bRm0DNfPLL9falS9wwkRUNlbl_TqukZxSbEV1xXtuZM1uRslUlMNfDQKgwmGrpaL8h2nK0uul5U9X1fJN2ZvnrGQVmPVuekCTLM3gyymnKQtqK6zRX7QHyBupuuQ1ocTvoBBlg5c7-tQMHcHBULQ9Wr6214snITF

This tree is however for a non Skyforth Dual Curser.
With Skyforth and Dual Curse or with just one Curse you can drop the Charisma cluster and put three points in either Spell Damage from the Witch start or the Spell Crit Chance from Shadow or maybe drop one 6% ES node for Throatseeker for another 54% Crit Multiplier (not sure if it's worth picking over Spell Damage nodes).
Also remember you can drop Vaal Pact if you use legacy Vessel.

PS: I'm not OP but this build for sure is xD

Its okay i appreciate people helping me out with the answers, i try to respond to all of them but it can be hard :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info