2.2 Assasin COC Ground Slam 95%Crit & Spell Crit 24/3 Updated

"
kenhoyt wrote:
"
xMustard wrote:
oh also i wanted to ask what your mana cost on skills is without elreon jewelry. do you need elreon jewelry or is it just for helpfulness?

i heard that mathil in his 2.0 build or whatever ran HoI and HoL curse on hit...with hatred that would be pretty close to 100% mana reserve, so elreon jewelry would be necessary.

my rings are elreon ring

yes...i know. but why? whats your mana cost without them (should only be 15)
Would this build work with other ascendancy class? Or has to be assasin?
Last edited by JoopO on Mar 17, 2016, 2:55:09 PM
"
xMustard wrote:
oh also i wanted to ask what your mana cost on skills is without elreon jewelry. do you need elreon jewelry or is it just for helpfulness?

i heard that mathil in his 2.0 build or whatever ran HoI and HoL curse on hit...with hatred that would be pretty close to 100% mana reserve, so elreon jewelry would be necessary.

I am running a very similar build without any Elrion jewelry. You need to leave out one of the auras. With 75% mana reserved, you have plenty of mana left to ground slam and whirling blades spam. Personally I am running Herald of Ice and Hatred. Herald of Thunder isn't mandatory imo, just a little extra damage and it puts Assassin's mark on a few extra nearby enemies. But Herald of Ice is necessary to get your power charges up fast because the exploding shatter effect spreads Assassin's mark after the first monster shatters to the ones that are about to get hit once you proc your CoC.

If you've got some Elrion gear and an Enlighten gem, you can run all 3 auras.

"
JoopO wrote:
Would this build work with other ascendancy class? Or has to be assasin?

Assassin works very well because you get a ridiculous amount of crit chance from the Dealy Infusion Ascendancy skill. This allows you to save a lot of skillpoints that you don't need to invest in crit chance in the regular passive tree. I'm running a super cheap blue Vagan mace that I crafted increased crit chance onto and am nearly at the crit cap and clearing stuff very fast.
Last edited by BaneShydow on Mar 17, 2016, 10:23:42 PM
As far as Power Charges go, you could also use a Orb of Storms setup. That will INSTANTLY fill up 7 charges as an Assassin. It will also keep them up permanently in a boss fight without adds.

OOS-PCOC-IncCritStr will be at 95% crit once you have deadly infusion and spell crit nodes.

Though still nice to run HoI for the shatter. Are the mana returns on Assassin's Mark necessary without Elreon Jewelry (and I hate to think of the cost of those particular rings...)? Even then I would think Warlord's mark would be a better curse to spread for far better life gains? And you don't even have to kill, just hit.
Last edited by The_Planck_Energy on Mar 18, 2016, 5:43:39 AM
I was also wondering about Ambush vs. Toxic Delivery. TD is a mini-aura unto itself and very reliable. Ambush seems debatable. The crit chance is already through the roof without it and does nothing vs. bosses essentially.
"
I was also wondering about Ambush vs. Toxic Delivery. TD is a mini-aura unto itself and very reliable. Ambush seems debatable. The crit chance is already through the roof without it and does nothing vs. bosses essentially.

ambush is pointless, especially with ground slam. the biggest benefit is the crit damage on full life, but you proc your damaging spells with ground slam, thus they're no longer at full life. ambush is a waste of two ascendancy points. toxic delivery at least gives you some extra chaos damage if you're using physical damage spells (ek, bladefall)
Just have a updated for it.
Gaming Life
try to play :3
Skill tree Updated
Gears Choice Updated
Gaming Life
why replace glacial cascade by arc?
my bad already an answer
"
I have tried glacial cascade already,that's is more good for boss fighting,but Arc will be more great on map cleaning,cause the damage is already very high,

3min mapping vs 5s boss fight

i will pick mapping

edit:tried arc and still prefer glacial cascade for map cleaning and boss kill
Last edited by frozbg on Mar 24, 2016, 1:21:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info