Can we please remove Labyrinth Enchantments?

How is it "punishment"... you didn't know how it worked, so you fucked up. Should Vaal Orbs have a warning also? The most that I think they should do is MAYBE include the word implicit in the description on the Divine font.
U MAD?
Just sell the boots. Some people don't notice enchant level requirements and buy regardless ^^
Why bother finding a Mirror of Kalandra if it can be [Removed by Support]
Killing the Elder or Shaper while following someone's build is like finding a street using google maps - such an achievement!
"
Just sell the boots. Some people don't notice enchant level requirements and buy regardless ^^

This might work if the required level for the boots wouldn't be shown in the tooltip :P

In theory you could Vaal them and hope for the best. Although a lot of vaal implicits also have requirements on the itemlevel to show up, not sure if they give the item itself a requirement.
"
Emphasy wrote:
"

This might work if the required level for the boots wouldn't be shown in the tooltip :P

In theory you could Vaal them and hope for the best. Although a lot of vaal implicits also have requirements on the itemlevel to show up, not sure if they give the item itself a requirement.

They do.
U MAD?
+1 for either

A. giving the player warning ahead of time, like vaal orbs do in their description

or

B. implementing a simple way to remove enchantments.

It's really not an unreasonable request, guys.
Wash your hands, Exile!
Damn... I screwed up :'(

IGN: Sin
I just came across this thread while looking for a way to remove enchantments. Would welcome the option also.
I as well or at least to add the word implicit to the warning at the enchant station. Ruined a pair of gloves this way by getting rid of the spell power that was the old implicit mod.
Item plus scouring orb vendor recipe would be good for this purpose (remove lab enchantment).
"
Claiohm1708 wrote:
Try corrupting them.

Wow man, I just bought some not paying attention that they had an enchant on them and was like FUCK, might as well try that then.

Spoiler

Best advice.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info