[2.2] 100% chaos ICE TRAPPER - UBER down (T15 Abyss Double Boss fight in 10 sec!!)

Why do you use enlighten and not Reduced Mana ?...Is there a catch to it ?
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
"
Patrol87 wrote:
Anyway how Voll can hit u? :)
U should start like a lot your whirling blades ;-)

yea i usually insta kill him, but sometimes you get hit.. in paticular with a crap computer.

i definitely need to get a more resistant build
"
Vendetta wrote:
Why do you use enlighten and not Reduced Mana ?...Is there a catch to it ?

Reduced Mana doesn't work with auras or curses with blasphemy anymore. It has been changed months ago.
What's the point of taking critical chance nodes for this build if you put a controlled destruction support gem(100% redcued crit chance)??
Because its awesome dps boost. And the crit % loss is very small. Just equip this gem and check how much you lost crit chance.

Btw I finished the OP tree. What would be now best options? Would like to get some more life but every node is a bit far away. Need atleast 3 skill (3x dex) points to reach some life % on tree.

Would be Hearthseeker better option then (3 nodes, 50% crit chance, 40% crit multi)?
Hello, can you update your current gear and links?
"
eragon1111 wrote:
"
Zaxby wrote:
Apologies if this has been covered:

The labyrinth boot enchants that increase crit chance if YOU have not crit recently: how does this interact with traps?

And thats a very good question :D ! If traps dont count as "your" crit but separate being, but your critchance applies to traps. Very important thing to investigate.

EDIT. Well seems like the answer is that you have FREE 90% crit chance from boots with this enchantment.

Correct and tested. Basically, this enchantment on boots is a *must have* for this build. Permanent 90% increased crit chance is nothing to sneeze at! Boots are currently available for around 15c, so get them before they all get sucked up.

Hey guys, really curious to try this build, I tried to make it more HC friendly. I came up with this -

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYAAABeBAcFtQceCC4I1A2NDkgPxBGWGY4b4CP2JP0mlSoLLR8wcTB8MgEzeDfUOkI6WDt8PV9BlkV8RwZJUUp9S3hMs02SUUdRdFJTVUtVxlb6XfJh4mHrYqxkqmegajZqQ2sXbAhsjHBRcFJzbXZvelN9dX6wfyt_xoPbh3aJ04w2jX2Nv47pj_qQDZUglS6XlZeXmyabhp2qoqOmma6zshm0OLTFt3W4yrmTvOrAVMHzwuzDCc960B_Q0ND1037UI9hU2-fdqOOf5RnnOudU6Nbr9ewY7T_tg-4O7hXveu_r8NXw-fGK8h379fzF_rr_3gAA

I would get the evasion/life last.

What do you think?
"
Asag wrote:
Because its awesome dps boost. And the crit % loss is very small. Just equip this gem and check how much you lost crit chance.

Btw I finished the OP tree. What would be now best options? Would like to get some more life but every node is a bit far away. Need atleast 3 skill (3x dex) points to reach some life % on tree.

Would be Hearthseeker better option then (3 nodes, 50% crit chance, 40% crit multi)?

Could u tell me why Did he chose stone golem over chaos golem??
Last edited by Fariel on Apr 19, 2016, 3:52:07 PM
"
mrpetrov wrote:
"
eragon1111 wrote:
"
Zaxby wrote:
Apologies if this has been covered:

The labyrinth boot enchants that increase crit chance if YOU have not crit recently: how does this interact with traps?

And thats a very good question :D ! If traps dont count as "your" crit but separate being, but your critchance applies to traps. Very important thing to investigate.

EDIT. Well seems like the answer is that you have FREE 90% crit chance from boots with this enchantment.

Correct and tested. Basically, this enchantment on boots is a *must have* for this build. Permanent 90% increased crit chance is nothing to sneeze at! Boots are currently available for around 15c, so get them before they all get sucked up.

The enchant is nice but is better for non-crit build variants using Elemental Overload; these variants don't have high crit chance and want to crit so that EO kicks in.

The "if you haven't crit recently" means if you haven't crit in the last 6 seconds.

I'm pretty sure that each of the 4 traps in our cluster has its crit chance rolled separately. And we throw lots of clusters. So with a crit variant of this build, you'll almost never be in the state of not having crit in the last 6 seconds unless you're starting off an encounter after a 6-second hiatus from combat.
Last edited by hankinsohl on Apr 19, 2016, 8:54:27 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info