[2.2] 100% chaos ICE TRAPPER - UBER down (T15 Abyss Double Boss fight in 10 sec!!)

@obojetnecotujest

would u update ur tree and gear in post 1 pls ?
would be interested in the changes u made with the time
"
silverdash wrote:
I ran Twinned T14 maps with insane mods, I ran maps with reflect+bloodmagic, I killed atziri deadless (actually you insta-gibb her from the entrance lol. And every phase after that you also isnta her so you never have to dodge any damage, she can't even throw a single ability on you). This build rocks and once you go beyond the 2ex gearing on lvl90+, this build becomes nuts.
But even with a tabula you faceroll.

I took more crit nodes and even w/o anger I can still get nearly 50k tooltip damage on full charges/flasks (including frenzy, no phaserun it kills our dps). And because mobs pretty much never have chaos resistance... gg. Seems the OP now also dropped anger to run blasphemy. Anger is great while leveling but once you get 90+ you kinda need a defensive aura instead.

But you won't have the clearspeed a spectral thrower or a ranger can have. But I doubt it anyone can beat this build when it comes to killing bosses.
I highly recommend enfeeble+blasphemy to survive mobs that would otherwise onehit you in those very high tier maps. I guess TC also works but I personally still prefer enfeeble and then combine it with that basalt flask for 20% reduced physical damage. This combined with ur eva+dodge+4500 or more hp and instagibbing everything = ggg

And the best parts of this build: you can run all maps, very cheap, ranged, ~4500hp, run atziri and uber atziri and there is really no mapmod that will kill you unless you are dumb/lag/bug. The only 'annoying' mod is "no mana regen".

ma yu link ur tree and gear too pls ?

I tried an extra powercharge node but didn't like it. For gems focus: all res + damage + life (and if you can afford another damage mod for the 4th mod).
The only real difference between my tree and the op are the anhiliation and the heartseeker nodes. They are totally overkill but really nice for hard bosses like uber atziri or double conservatory to kill them really really fast.
Also drop the reduced mana reservation node (I forgot to respec it from when my gear sucked) and put it in heartseeker.

Spoiler

Just redid it a bit for uber atziri (killed her just minutes ago). Note that I switch off enfeeble and turn on Anger for Atziri herself. Especially for uber atziri since she can't be insta-gibbed (sadly). But you can still kill her REALLY fast.

I also switched out my belt and ring an hour ago or so in order to get my chaos resistance into the positive. So tired of being careful around chaos damage mobs in maps with loads of damage mods.
Carcass jack since yesterday, went all the way to lvl92 with tabula including normal atziri.

Helm was a great buy for 20c at the start of the league. Now they are terribly expensive.

Jewelry should have crit mods but I went with the cheap version (no crit).

"Remove poison" is a must for me when rolling high tier maps with tons of damage mods + poison on hit.

I also ran uber atziri deadless btw. But died to regular mobs (bleed)... Darn snakes... Shouldn't facetank that... This build is just made for her.

Boot gems are purely for labyrinth and for opening chests fast & safe.

I ripped my controlled destruction gem (lost quality)... Bought another one and rolled lvl19 so I gave up on that one. Still leveling my enlighten... Takes forever.

I should also mention that I'm considering using "arrow dancing". Because melee never hits me unless I'm facetanking. It's basically just spells and projectiles. Well, leapers and chargers sometimes hit me but enfeeble is supposed to save me.

And lastly, stick with the OP's build. Mine adds more damage but you don't need more damage unless you run some sick bosses. It also requires a high character level and crit ring+amu would be nice but are super expensive...
Last edited by silverdash on Mar 25, 2016, 6:39:19 PM
/e Gear preview later.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Last edited by _Saranghaeyo_ on Mar 26, 2016, 4:08:00 PM
/e: nvm
Last edited by dErGhettoboyy on Mar 25, 2016, 7:41:27 PM
I am a little unsure about the vaal lightning trap, is it really needed in this build for extra burst etc, or is it considered purely optional.
Last edited by trickynicky82 on Mar 25, 2016, 10:58:39 PM
"
trickynicky82 wrote:
I am a little unsure about the vaal lightning trap, is it really needed in this build for extra burst etc, or is it considered purely optional.

It's optional. It basically adds a ton of damage when killing hard bosses like uber atziri and T14-15 twinned bosses with insane mods. Aside from that it's (imo) not required for anything. But personally I love it for the extra burst damage (shocked ground). Basically increasing your DPS by an additional 50%.
I'm a little unsure why you guys are converting to chaos/poison. Traps dont reflect and you have to use two terrible DPS wise daggers. Why not just stop at fire/ignite with some good daggers with crit multi?
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Mar 26, 2016, 5:50:59 AM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
I'm a little unsure why you guys are converting to chaos/poison. Traps dont reflect and you have to use two terrible DPS wise daggers. Why not just stop at fire/ignite with some good daggers with crit multi?

it's not done for reflect, it's done for the damage.

mobs in general have way less chaos mitigation than ele.
there is no map mod which give mobs more chaos res.
ele equilibrium don't affect your damage.
you don't have to use a pen support and instead you can use a fourth more multiplier gem.
also, you can have just one ignite dot on a single enemy, while you can apply multiple stack of poison
Doing normal Atziri runs with 0 deaths in less than 10 minutes at level 80 and about 3700 health. How much should I get using this build before attempting Uber? Never attempted uber with this or any other build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info