[2.2] Drunk Templar - Cast on Drink Build

/removed

Increasing Field of View in PoE: /1236921
Last edited by Shajirr on Mar 22, 2016, 7:49:10 AM
I did a similar build a while ago (well, basically the same thing, but shadow.) It has huge potential with the right gear, but because of it I got used to playing solo... you start getting rejected very often :D.

Its able to do most mods, but 1shot is NOT your worst enemy... you are. Most times I've died from killing myself with Doedre's Elixir. "Player has commit suicide" Seeing the msg in chat says it all
I did however play it on standard, so I used things like Voll's Devotion with a +1 Frenzy (I recommend it highly btw)And in my opinion, there is another expensive unique helm that's better than Heretic- and that's Scold's Bridle.
One other upside of this build is that its doable on most classes, but for a temporary league, I'd say go for Ranger Pathfinder. Not only do you get 15% Movement speed on flask use, but you automatically get Flask Charges On Crit. (and ofc they all remove bleed) Pathfinder also cheapens the build by quite a few exalts, as you no longer need to use Harvest. That opens up some truly crazy options to the pool, spell crit daggers AND RF for example.
Pathfinder also gets the best clear speed hands down. 15% Mov Speed on flask use is crazy. I have 144% Permanent movement speed from the start to the end of a map (on a different build, but it consists of permanent flask spam as well). Problem about that is you miss a metric shitton of items that drop, but you forget about it as the build totally consumes your attention. Sometimes its hard to stop, like, you don't want to.

End of the day, killing with flasks is a solid pick and believe me people, it feels like playing a different game all together, nothing's quite like it.
I once yolo'd a swag so hard my whole fam got lit.
Could we get a video of this build being used?

This looks insanely fun!
Is that still usable in Prophecy league? I kinda want to try it.
hi there,

i want to try this build.

any hints on the leveling phase ?

currently level 40 (leveld with spark).
you said you leveled it as a selfcast discharger, any recommendations/links ?
or any kind of recommendation in general for leveling this build ?

thanks!
Last edited by frenchlion on Aug 9, 2016, 5:05:06 PM
dead thread :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info