[2.4]Animate Weapon Summoner. 2 BUILDS! Poison OR Elemental - Max Block, EB/MoM. Atziri Video!

"
Nurbel wrote:
I have recorded a Video with my Poison Build yesterday (T14 Shrine), i will convert and Upload it later. Since it was on my lvl 97 toon, i took my time, better than dying, so i needed about 9 minutes for the map. You can clear faster though. Compared to Elemental, Poison clear's slower, but bosses still melt in seconds. It is noticable, but your Damage is still insane.

Keep in mind that you need atleast a 5-Link to get started with Poison, that's the Downside, but you can take 2 Defensive auras instead of Wrath and Anger, which is huge.

cheers

I'm already testing it out right now. It definitely feels slower than elemental but you are right, bosses still melt at about the same speed.

I am not going to go with Grace/Determination though. After I recolour one of my alpha's to RRBG I am going to run all 3 purities.

Right now I'm using PoF & PoL, I've also switched Belly for a Lightning coil.

It has me pretty excited. Like Really Really excited. I'd love to see your video too.
IGN: PortiaDeRossi
I'm glad to hear that :)

After i respecced my Witch and recoloured the Gear for Elemental, it feels not that well rounded as my Poison variant. Sure the Damage is insane, but i have to Drop either Haste or Grace (decided to drop Haste) because i had to link now Generosity to Wrath and Anger and Vitality on Blood Magic which took another two Gem slots. I have one Aura less, cannot use Rallying Cry and still have no room for proccing EE (which i did not took because of that) and because of the missing Rallying Cry, my mana Regen is much lower. I had about ~320 with it, now im sitting close to 200, which is barely enough. I will see how i fix that. One option is to go BloodMagic low life, but without the Helmet Enchant Buff for Stone Golem, i don't know how to get that needed life Regen to summon my Weapons. I hope that they will reduce the manacost by around 30%, that would be fair. 190 mana per pop is actually...too much for poe Standarts today, since they nerfed the overall available mana regen on the tree significantly.

Sadly i have an Corrupted Shavs, which is hard to recolour, maybe i get another one and play both builds.

cheers
NurbelST Level 97 Low Life Animate Weapon (Standart)
DerNurbler Level 96 Low Life Animate Weapon (Talisman/Standart)
Animate_Weapon_for_Life (Essence)

"
Nurbel wrote:
I'm glad to hear that :)

After i respecced my Witch and recoloured the Gear for Elemental, it feels not that well rounded as my Poison variant. Sure the Damage is insane, but i have to Drop either Haste or Grace (decided to drop Haste) because i had to link now Generosity to Wrath and Anger and Vitality on Blood Magic which took another two Gem slots. I have one Aura less, cannot use Rallying Cry and still have no room for proccing EE (which i did not took because of that) and because of the missing Rallying Cry, my mana Regen is much lower. I had about ~320 with it, now im sitting close to 200, which is barely enough. I will see how i fix that. One option is to go BloodMagic low life, but without the Helmet Enchant Buff for Stone Golem, i don't know how to get that needed life Regen to summon my Weapons. I hope that they will reduce the manacost by around 30%, that would be fair. 190 mana per pop is actually...too much for poe Standarts today, since they nerfed the overall available mana regen on the tree significantly.

Sadly i have an Corrupted Shavs, which is hard to recolour, maybe i get another one and play both builds.

cheers

Do you know what Animated Weapons based resistances are?

Are they like zombies with 35 all res?

Since I'm running purities at the moment, I'm wondering if it would be worth it to spec out of Herd the Flock (just the 1 node, keeping minion damage) and using 2 points to spec into the Grave Intentions cluster.

If the weapons have the same resistances as Zombies then they are definitely capped under my Purity auras and Herd the Flock would be a wasted node. Chaos res might be appreciated on the minions?
Last edited by Organics on Mar 24, 2016, 10:02:56 AM
"
Organics wrote:
"
Nurbel wrote:

Since I'm running purities at the moment, I'm wondering if it would be worth it to spec out of Herd the Flock (just the 1 node, keeping minion damage) and using 2 points to spec into the Grave Intentions cluster.

If the weapons have the same resistances as Zombies then they are definitely capped under my Purity auras and Herd the Flock would be a wasted node. Chaos res might be appreciated on the minions?

No, nobody knows the exact resistance. I asked for it several Times but didn't get an answer. I think they have 25% base resistance, the same as Animate Guardian. With my Purity of Elements at 60% aura effect and an 8% minion resist Jewel they should be capped. I had the Minion Elemental resist notable and i decided to spec out of it and did no notice an decrease in survivability. But i could be wrong.

cheers

"
Nurbel wrote:
"
Organics wrote:
"
Nurbel wrote:

No, nobody knows the exact resistance. I asked for it several Times but didn't get an answer. I think they have 25% base resistance, the same as Animate Guardian. With my Purity of Elements at 60% aura effect and an 8% minion resist Jewel they should be capped. I had the Minion Elemental resist notable and i decided to spec out of it and did no notice an decrease in survivability. But i could be wrong.

cheers

The tooltip should really tell us at least how much life they have, like the Raise Zombie tooltip does. X_X
I think Rory posted a Excel sheet with the Life Values over a year ago, but yeah. Tehy should mention stuff like this in the Tooltip...

Here is the Video:

"
Nurbel wrote:
I think Rory posted a Excel sheet with the Life Values over a year ago, but yeah. Tehy should mention stuff like this in the Tooltip...

Here is the Video:

I think I had found that spreadsheet using google-fu, but as you said it was over a year old, so who knows if its correct.

Thanks for the video! I'll have to get my hands on a shrine map too!
Do you find the Labyrinth/Izaro somewhat a pain, having to restart your horde each time you load a map?
Doing Lab with an AW Summoner Build is like walking barefoot over hot sand in the Summer. You can do it with pain or you buy some shoes (means run lab with a Build that is better suited for that)

"
Nightbringerx wrote:
Do you find the Labyrinth/Izaro somewhat a pain, having to restart your horde each time you load a map?

While you definitely will not thrive in the lab, its 100% doable.

In my experience you do not need a hoard to defeat Izaro, just 8-9 weapons.

Before I go into lab I fill up my inventory with weapons. Then I just Whirl around until I get to the 1st Trial.

After the 1st trial and the 2nd Trial I slow down in the 1st zone to get an inventory of weapons again. After I'm full I whirl again until the trials.

As long as you are careful with your summons 8-9 weapons should kill Izaro every time.

To me it definitely isn't like walking over hot coals, but I won't lie and say that its quick.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info