[2.2] 160k dps - 8k hp - 8 end charge -2curse- 95%crit - EQ (not another boring champion marohi EQ)

update: back from overseas, here's the up to date tree I'm using at the moment
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEBAQHcBLMFLQbGCZYLYRLhE3EUIBZAFm8XLxo4HRQkqicvLdIuUzSONZI26TkOOuE8LT0-PfxBckWOR35N41BHVdZYY1iuWfNdpF6lXz9k52VNZlRmnmhlaPJr2W87cg9yqXTtdqx343gNeHp5aHrvfXOApINfg8yE2YTvhX2GO4dqjM-PRpBVkc6SfZMHlG-XeZhvnz6iAKLqplenpaknqW6plKyqrQmvbLXytz65Q7vtvJq9Nr6nwAHAGsEExPbGrsbYyWfPftNv2L3awdwj3dXjauRR5c_qGO1E7w7wH_JF8932SPcy-Ov60vuL_gr-jw==

ive got 5 jewel slots now, and an amulet with additional curse.

t15 twinned abyss kill for achieve
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOxjM2_MbK8&feature=youtu.be

Are you tired of boring resolute technique marohi erqi champions? capping out at 20-40k dps. (popular youtubers EQ guides)

are you looking for a build that scales well with gear, assumes you arent a scroll farming peasant? Do you want 8 endurance charges, 6 power charges and 3 frenzy charges up at ALL times with no effort? then look no further.

Crit - staff - juggernaught - earthquake. ill give you a hardcore version and a softcore version.

defense : flexible double curse aura - artic Armour - fortify - 8 permanent endurance charges up at all times, 8% elemental reduction (jug ascendancy) option to use kaoms and get 249% life for 8k+ hp. unlimited supply of 8charge/increased duration immmortal calls

*this build will generate endurance charges and power charges even without ass mark/warlords mark from staff and jugg passives, also hegemony's era passive, so you can easily run enfeeble+temp chains for extreme defense and curse immune maps are no problem

offense : 5-6 power charges that can be kept up with ease, 160k + dps ( can go much higher with better gear than my SC perandus character) 95% crit , 500% crit multi, 6% dmg for each endurance charge, dont have to worry about accuracy on gear

how your character is 99.9% of the time while mapping/killing bosses. takes about 1 second to reach max charges and you stay there easily.

no arctic armour, only rumis popped and at full charges(which is all the time)

video: first vid ive ever made, quick easy t 11 to test the software. quality is shit, software was freezing me. will do some t14/15 when i work it out
crematorium t11 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60pqBZlRBXw&feature=youtu.be

temp chains t14 shrine : watch another vid to see how the build is without temp chains, it slows things down A LOT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FqNpAiJ8og&feature=youtu.be

t12 village ruin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBn1JiwiOI8&feature=youtu.be

phys reflect: immortal call will save you from random phys reflect packs, but its not possible to do entire phys reflect maps safely atm. Maybe when i get atziri's acuity i can let you guys know what its like with insta leech on crits.

you need 0.2% phys mana leech somewhere on your gear if you want the option of switching warlords mark in and out. mine is on my gloves

ascendancy passives : undeniable - unflinching - unrelenting

Talent tree's *see top of post for my current tree in perandus*

gem links
map clearing: EQ - melee phys - less duration - increased area - (fortify/addedfire/increased crit)
boss fight: EQ - melee phys - less duration - increased crit - (fortify/added fire)

switch increased aoe with increased crit strikes for higher single target dps

4: blasphemy - ass mark - warlods mark - (artic armour/enduring cry) *other useful curses, enfeeble/temp chains (

*the good thing about this build is, even without ass mark + warlods mark - you're still getting power charges from staff passive/hegemonys and endurance charges from jugg passive + staff passive

4: cdwt - immortal call - ice golem - inreased duration

*since you have unlimited 8 stack endurance charges, your immortal call is going to last 5 seconds every time it procs, very strong.

4: faster attacks - leap slam - fortify - herald of ash

6:(if you dont use kaoms) blood rage - increased duration - vaal haste - artic armour

gear

offensive flask set up, when i know nothing in the map could possibly kill me

thanks for reading my build, ask any questions you want in this thread.

edit: bandits 40 hp / skill point / endurance or power, your choice

Last edited by scott4040 on May 2, 2016, 8:20:59 AM
Last bumped on Aug 14, 2016, 10:12:24 AM
reserved
Looks good, any map mods that cause problems other than curse immunity? Thinking about running this build on a new character.
phys reflect is impossible, butcurse immunity is fine. the curses are actually not essential for the build. all the staff passives/jugg passives and hegemony passive keep your endurance and power charges up even without ass/warlords.
How much life pool do you have? I'm wondering if I'l be able to run higher tier maps with this. I've never played a melee build other than lightning strike which hardly passes for melee.
if you look at both the hardcore and softcore tree's its possible to tailor the build to have 7k+ hp with a kaoms, or 6k+ with a belly at lvl90ish, the build is kind of stretched thin so its difficult to get absolutely everything you want until higher levels.

my current character on standard is missing a lot of life nodes because i wanted to get all dps passives filled out for testing and it has around 4.3k but from 72-90 ill be adding a LOT of life nodes
video or didn't happen
Looks a lot like my Sweep/Hvy Strike build I did in Tempest.
Yet, I would still build it as Sweep/Hvy Strike again.

It is tanky as fuck, even without the Juggernaut stuff going on. That much is true.
But keeping up the Endurance Charges/Power Charges on hit? Freaking Nightmare.
You get like what - up to 50% crit chance? So you have a 50% chance to knockback on hit, you hit like once every pack with EQ and then again have a 10% chance to gain charges? That is 5% chance to get a charge.

You won't reach the 110k damage with HC gear (without Abyssus).
I did 60k DPS on Hvy strike with this build, without Abyssus, and about 110-120k while wearing Abyssus (and having Hatred).

Once you sacrifice the Abyssus in HC and use Determination instead of Hatred, you will be back to those 40k DPS you get on an RT build.
"
Looks a lot like my Sweep/Hvy Strike build I did in Tempest.
Yet, I would still build it as Sweep/Hvy Strike again.

It is tanky as fuck, even without the Juggernaut stuff going on. That much is true.
But keeping up the Endurance Charges/Power Charges on hit? Freaking Nightmare.
You get like what - up to 50% crit chance? So you have a 50% chance to knockback on hit, you hit like once every pack with EQ and then again have a 10% chance to gain charges? That is 5% chance to get a charge.

You won't reach the 110k damage with HC gear (without Abyssus).
I did 60k DPS on Hvy strike with this build, without Abyssus, and about 110-120k while wearing Abyssus (and having Hatred).

Once you sacrifice the Abyssus in HC and use Determination instead of Hatred, you will be back to those 40k DPS you get on an RT build.

well keeping charges while clearing packs is no problem at all because of ass mark/ warlords mark.

but I've turned them off and am still able to keep and gain charges. at max power charges im at 95% crit so, basically every single hit is knocking back. also i pop rumis all the time so im blocking a lot. you would be surprised how many charges you get even without ass/warlords

also the place where it matters, which is on boss fights. you're thinking only of the EQ aftershock. but a lot of the damage is coming from the actual hit and you hit very fast.

sorry to say but you are wrong about the charges. against a boss im melee attacking i slowly go up to and stay at max power charges.

edit: also i dont use hatred. did you read the guide :p ?
Last edited by scott4040 on Mar 12, 2016, 12:53:43 PM
You might stay up on charges against some random boss, but never on the Boss fights where it matters like Malachai.
Also - even if you have all charges up, it doesn't change that even with those charges, you damage won't be any higher than it is with a basic Marohi build unless you go full SC.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info