[2.2 OCC] Ashendrias LowLife Pure Chaos Crit Pulser (300k DPS Singletarget / 180k DPS LMP)

Im just reserving 523 hp of my pool of 1650. So im not at low life. Why is my Hp pool so high, maybe I forgot something?

Im using Blood magic, blasphemy, clarity and warlords mark in my boots.
"
xizlol wrote:
if I'm res capped without purity of ele, is there any other reason to use it? or are you just using to get capped? if there's no reason for me to use it, what else should I use? Got any tips? this build is sick btw, gj.

I have tu run Purity to get res capped with that lot of uniques equipped. But if you can get the res elsewhere, surely you can swap it for another aura.

I think herald of Ice would be good alternative. It will give you a bit more dps.

If you can squeeze it in, try anger. (with skyforth)
Haste will be the most dps increase but you will run oom very fast.
Last edited by stevanr on Mar 22, 2016, 2:15:02 PM
"
Melkebart wrote:
Im just reserving 523 hp of my pool of 1650. So im not at low life. Why is my Hp pool so high, maybe I forgot something?

Im using Blood magic, blasphemy, clarity and warlords mark in my boots.

Try not to skill your bloodmagic gem to much.
Is your Clarity at lvl 19/20/21?
Is warlords mark really running?
Normally your Blasphemy should reserve about 68%
The rest will do the Clarity reservation with about 500 reserved mana.

Also check if you have the energy from within jewel used.
Then your lifepool wont be that high.
Last edited by stevanr on Mar 22, 2016, 6:02:11 PM
Currently leveling this build on PHC.. im a bit worried about defence and phys dmg tho. Is this build still viable if i use a high ES shield?
other than that im loving it, i really like the double dipping mechanics with cold/fire seems very smart :)
"
Adritch wrote:
Currently leveling this build on PHC.. im a bit worried about defence and phys dmg tho. Is this build still viable if i use a high ES shield?
other than that im loving it, i really like the double dipping mechanics with cold/fire seems very smart :)
Using a shield will destroy the full chaos conversion thing, which is by far the strongest feature of the build. Making this, you become vulnerable to elemental reflect mechanics and lose a ton of DPS because the chaos nodes of your passive tree work at a 50% efficiency.

I don't advise you to do that.
What do you think aobut using ice nova + increased area of effect on cast when damage taken?
"
xizlol wrote:
What do you think aobut using ice nova + increased area of effect on cast when damage taken?

It won't be a great idea, because this build uses pyre + 2x consuming dark. So your ice nova will deal chaos damage and will not chill or freeze anything.
"
djnat wrote:
"
xizlol wrote:

It won't be a great idea, because this build uses pyre + 2x consuming dark. So your ice nova will deal chaos damage and will not chill or freeze anything.

totally agree.
Best skill will be frost wall - it protects you really good against projectiles and you can pass it through with your whirling blades but not the monsters.
Last edited by stevanr on Mar 23, 2016, 3:10:59 PM
"
djnat wrote:
"
Adritch wrote:
Using a shield will destroy the full chaos conversion thing, which is by far the strongest feature of the build. Making this, you become vulnerable to elemental reflect mechanics and lose a ton of DPS because the chaos nodes of your passive tree work at a 50% efficiency.

I don't advise you to do that.

I Think a high ES Shield (400 es and more) will pump you up to about 10k ES
The DPS is no problem, if you skill into the cold/fire nodes instead of the chaos nodes, there will be nearly no DPS loss.

You already have a good physical dam reduction with the endurance charges and arctic armour, with more ES this will be even better.

The elemental Reflect really could be a problem because of the missing option of a Legacy consuming dark in the perandus league.
But lets do a bit of math for the ele reflect.
With dual CD we are dealing about 20-30k tooltip Chaos Damage per cast. With Shield it will be 10-15k Chaos damamage and 10-15k Fire damamage. Now 15% of the Fire damage will be reflected. 1000-1500 Damage per cast. With 75% res that will be 250-375 fire damage hitting you. If you crit that will be about 1200 fire damage and double this for spell echo. But this is only for one mob!
So like djnat says running with Shield and single non legacy Consuming Dark can kill you instant when you crit at reflect groups.
Last edited by stevanr on Mar 23, 2016, 3:41:00 PM
doublepost deleted
Last edited by stevanr on Mar 23, 2016, 3:45:40 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info