[2.2 OCC] Ashendrias LowLife Pure Chaos Crit Pulser (300k DPS Singletarget / 180k DPS LMP)

This build is perfect for you, if you
- like to reach the Crit Cap (95%) for maximum Multiplyer effect
- like to have High DPS without mirrored Items
- like purple chaos effects and conversion Mechanics
- like fast an easy playstyle
- like to be a tanky caster

Pros and Cons
Spoiler

Pros
- Immune to phys reflect
- Immune to ele reflect
- Very good clearspeed
- Caster Facetank
- HC viable
- Easy Atziri runner

Cons
- Can be very Expensive
- Can not run Bloud Magic mod
- No regen map mods are annoying but still doable

Skilltree

Jewels
Spoiler

Best gem choice for this build

You can swap one izaros with energy from within for more ES at the Jewels slot beneath the Melding cluster

Ascendancy
Spoiler

Occultist
Choose Forbidden Power for Power Charge generation
Choose Vile Bastion for ES Regen and ES increase and the best – Recharge isnt Interrupted
Stun immune on Full ES is also Great addition
Void beacon is Useless
"
You can run Malediction instead of Vile Bastion if you like dual Cursing but you will loose extreme Defense and Paper DPS and need tu use LifeLeech Supportgem instead of Empower

Bandits
Spoiler

Skillpoint – Skillpoint – Power Charge

Offense and Defense
Spoiler

Offense
VM Singletarget

Unbuffed all Auras running

6 Powercharges, Atziri Flask

LMP for Trash

Defense

All Auras running, 3 Endurance Charges, Fortify up

Gem Setup
Spoiler

MainSkill (Chest)
5L

Freezing Pulse > Increased Critical Strikes > Spell Echo > LMP > Elemental Focus
"

Swap LMP with Void Manipulation for Bossfights
For HC swap Elemental with LifeLeech

6L

Freezing Pulse > Increased Critical Strikes > Spell Echo > LMP > Elemental Focus > Empower
"

Swap LMP with Void Manipulation for Bossfights
For HC swap Empower with LifeLeech

Auras (Head)

Enlighten > Purity of Elements > Discipline > Arctic Armour

CWDT (Gloves)

CWDT > Immortal Call > Molten Shell > ColdSnap/Frost Wall
"
I prefer ColdSnap/Frost Wall but you can also use Increased Duration or Phase Run

Curse and Aura (Boots)

Blood Magic > Clarity > Blasphemy > Warlords Mark/Poachers Mark
"
You can swap Warlords Mark for Poachers if you want more DPS

Golem (Dagger)

Summon Ice Golem > Minion Life > Minion Elemental Resists

Whirling Blades (Dagger)

Whirling Blades > Faster Attacks > Fortify

Gem Link Analysis
Spoiler

All tests without Atziri Flask running

FP > LMP > ICS > SE > Elemental Focus > Empower
Unbuffed: 121.277,1 DPS
6 Power Charges:165.509,3 DPS
Damage Delta:36,47%

FP > LMP > ICS > SE > Faster Casting > Empower
Unbuffed: 114.167,2 DPS
6 Power Charges:151.670,0 DPS
Damage Delta:32,85%

FP > LMP > ICS > SE > Critical Damage > Empower
Unbuffed: 107.766,3 DPS
6 Power Charges:151.518,0 DPS
Damage Delta:40,59%

FP > LMP > ICS > SE > Critical Damage > Elemental Focus
Unbuffed: 121.366,6 DPS
6 Power Charges:170.595,6 DPS
Damage Delta:40,56%

FP > LMP > ICS > SE > Critical Damage > Fasrer Casting
Unbuffed: 114.250,3 DPS
6 Power Charges:156.342,5 DPS
Damage Delta:36,82%

FP > LMP > ICS > SE > Elemental Focus > Faster Casting
Unbuffed: 128.527,4 DPS
6 Power Charges:170.766,8 DPS
Damage Delta:32,86%

FP > LMP > ICS > SE > Elemental Focus > Void Manipulation
Unbuffed: 124.597,1 DPS
6 Power Charges:170.119,3 DPS
Damage Delta:36,53%

FP > LMP > ICS > SE > Faster Casting > Void Manipulation
Unbuffed: 117.267,3 DPS
6 Power Charges:155.877,6 DPS
Damage Delta:32,92%

FP > LMP > ICS > SE > Elemental Focus > Cold to Fire
Unbuffed: 120.399,7 DPS
6 Power Charges:164.213,4 DPS
Damage Delta:36,39%

FP > LMP > ICS > SE > Critical Damage > Cold to Fire
Unbuffed: 107.013,2 DPS
6 Power Charges:150.371 DPS
Damage Delta:40,52%

FP > LMP > ICS > SE > Faster Casting > Cold to Fire
Unbuffed: 113.369,5 DPS
6 Power Charges:150.521,9 DPS
Damage Delta:32,77%

Resume:
Critical Damage > Elemental Focus, Elemental Focus > Void Manipulation and Elemental Focus > Faster Casting are the Combinations with the most powerfull DPS output.

As mentioned, with Elemental Focus > Faster Casting we will have the best DPS whith the lowest Delta. But the downside is the increased mana consumption. If you can sustain it i would switch on this alternative.

Critical Damage > Elemental Focus would be easier to sustain but has the biggest Delta. My max critchance with buffs was at 91,3% if you can squeeze out the last 4% this combination would be more powerfull than Elemental Focus > Faster Casting.

For my supposes the Elemental Focus > Empower variant is the good average solution between Critical Damage and Faster Casting with average delta and no mana problems

Elemental Focus > Void Manipulation seems even better but then you cant swap LMP for VM anymore in Bossfights.

Elemental Focus > Cold to Fire seems also a excellent alternative to empower if you look for a Budget variant.

As you can see the decision wont be easy. Feel free to choose what fits your playstile best.

Gear Discussion
Spoiler

Mandatory

Dual Consuming Dark for Full Chaos Conversion
"
You can use one legacy Consuming Dark with shield in offhand for more defense but you have to skill in the Fire/Cold-Nodes instead oft he Chaos Nodes

Pyre for cold to fire conversion

Helmet

The Vertex in my opinion is the best choice with a great ammount of es and evasion and gems +1
"
You cann use Alphas Howl instead and run clarity instead of enlighten so you can reserve anything elese on your lifepool but you loose much ES.
Any rare helmet would also be great.

If you decide to go the Dual Curse Way Heretics veil would be the best choise

Simply link two curses with Blood magic and Enlighten.

Chest

If you want to go low life Shavronnes is BIS
"
The Cheaper choice will be Solaris Lorica but you will loose much ES and have to get the Lightning resistance on a ring or gloves/boots

Gloves

For this build Voidbringers are BIS. The huge increase of critical strikes plus a good amount of ES will help us for this build alot.
The Mana increase can be easily sustained
"
If you dont like the downside of Voidbringers, Atziris or any good gloves with castspeed and res are also viable

Boots

I Prefer Rainbowstrides because of the Spell Block and also a good amount of ES
"
But any good rares are also viable If you like more movement speed and res
If you are a rich boy and can get the res from elsewhere Skyforth would be BIS (85-120ex)

Belt

Try to get a good rare chainbelt with 3 res

Rings

Pyre is a mandatory for this Build

Best choice for the other ring slot will be Rigwalds Crest and ist very cheap (1chaos up to 20 for a very good roll)
"

Also any other good Diamond or Moonstone ring with ES > Spell Damage > Cold Damage > mana reg > Res

Amulet

Any good Amulett with dex and str or all attributes if you dont reach the attribute requirements via skilltree for lvl4 Empower and LMP
Stat priority: ES > Crit Multi > cast speed > spell damage > mana regen > crit chance > res/attributes
"

A rich boy alternative will be natural hierachy rothfeather talisman (20-30ex)

My current Gear
Spoiler

Flask Setup
Spoiler

"
for low regen maps i run with one mana flask and no regen with two for other map mods you can swap them with res flask

Videos
Spoiler

Whish you much fun with this Build and feel free to comment
Will try to add some videos when i get Time for it :)
Last edited by stevanr on Apr 12, 2016, 2:09:07 PM
Last bumped on Mar 16, 2018, 2:47:57 PM
I love the synergies and the tree looks very efficient. I'll definately give it a try!
seems very powerful, love me some chaos pulse. i can't afford in perandus right now though. What do you think about hybrid or CI instead? obviously not as powerful, but would it fall apart at that point or still be doable for most content? i played a blood magic version with mantle in 2.1 and it felt really squishy, im guessing you want high ES for the occultist defenses even if you're not LL so you don't explode.
Last edited by alexvsevil on Mar 12, 2016, 5:34:24 AM
Is this uber doable?

Looking forward to videos
Whats the expected dps with non bis gear?
"
alexvsevil wrote:
seems very powerful, love me some chaos pulse. i can't afford in perandus right now though. What do you think about hybrid or CI instead? obviously not as powerful, but would it fall apart at that point or still be doable for most content? i played a blood magic version with mantle in 2.1 and it felt really squishy, im guessing you want high ES for the occultist defenses even if you're not LL so you don't explode.

CI or Hybrid would go until you can afford shavs, but you will loose a good amount of DPS from Pain Attunement (but still enough for the most content) and you can not run all auras/curse. Best aura setup will be clarity/discipline/purity of elements (or blasphemy curse if you reach res cap with gear).

"
Is this uber doable?

not have tried uber atziri yet. But i think if you equip a shield instead of dual daggers (up to 9000ES) it can be easily done.
Will try some uber runs after my next lvl up :)
"
junaum wrote:
Whats the expected dps with non bis gear?

Without LL and without 6L with Empower in the 6th socket, you have to expect to loose about the half of the DPS. The Rothfeather Talisman only does about 10% DPS more than a good rare Amulet with crit multi, spell damage and cast speed.

I started this Build with 68k LMP DPS unbuffed (about 100k LMP Buffed with atziri) without LL and lifeleech gem instead of Empower.
How much DPS do you lose by going single Consuming Dark (legacy) and a spell damage ES shield?
The 352nd character to hit Level 100 in Standard
The 82nd character to hit Delve 1000 in Standard
Well I don't want to be mean, but demonstrating 180k dps build in a Gorge is kinda... weird :/
Does rank 4 Empower grant better DPS when compared with 21 / 20 (or 20 / 23) Cold to Fire or Faster Casting?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info