~Ahfacks~ Spectral Throw DOT PVP/PVE Build (Shadow)~

Deth, thanks for the feedback!

Hahaha yeah rup I bet it'd be hard as fuck to get that colouring. Like colouring a shavs all red. In a perfect world I would have that!

Keep it coming guys! Great input!

<3
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
As the one who first designed this build I must post my

Afhack design is slightly different from mine but I reckon it will be as effective pve and pvp wise.

Spoiler
Truth to be told, I had this idea after seeing Lapiz using a 4L ST as ranged pressuring tool on one of his melee build.
Last edited by IceDeal on Mar 11, 2016, 6:39:43 PM
i insisted to you to try that on sarn arena. you didnt give a f*ck about what im saying. hmfp.

i didnt know that it was you though.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
"
Rupenus wrote:
i insisted to you to try that on sarn arena. you didnt give a f*ck about what im saying. hmfp.
i didnt know that it was you though.

No, I actually did it when I was fed up of exploding on Molten Shell but it wasn't effective enough without going dual wield.
Last edited by IceDeal on Mar 11, 2016, 6:44:23 PM
I am doing this build right now. I have done a few changes to my taste etc. The tree is really really close (I went with a little more attack/move speed, but I still need a few more levels under my belt for damage nodes) I went with blood rage, and a dual curse set up. My max DPS is 60-70k tool tip, and with an aura bot around 110k. Here is my gear as of now

Spoiler

I run a +3 bow with Caustic Arrow in my offhand for PVP.

It's doing great PVP (some skills rape me hard, but that's to be expected) and I am clearing t13-14 maps with zero issues at level 91. I am going to continue to work on it and see how far I can take it.

Last edited by Phoenix320 on Mar 11, 2016, 6:48:20 PM
"
Phoenix320 wrote:
I am doing this build right now. I have done a few changes to my taste etc. The tree is really really close (I went with a little more attack/move speed, but I still need a few more levels under my belt for damage nodes) I went with blood rage, and a dual curse set up. My max DPS is 60-70k tool tip, and with an aura bot around 110k. Here is my gear as of now

Spoiler

It's doing great PVP (some skills rape me hard, but that's to be expected) and I am clearing t13-14 maps with zero issues at level 91. I am going to continue to work on it and see how far I can take it.

really good gear, get better rings for the good. you didnt need x2 behemoth spikers i believe.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
"
Rupenus wrote:
"
Phoenix320 wrote:

Spoiler

really good gear, get better rings for the good. you didnt need x2 behemoth spikers i believe.

Thanks! They are fine when I am running blood rage PVE, but if I am not running blood rage I switch to my Bino's in my off hand. Rings will come in time. I am getting new boots next. Once I do that I can switch to my other belt and I will have all 4 res capped. Once I hit that goal I can look into bettering items like my rings.
I know I've told you many times but your gear is boner time

If I would've yolo'd t1phys instead of that shit cold roll this ring would've been the SHIT
"
Vuln on hit winds of change would be sick, but obviously since I found those rare gloves there was no question about what I was going to wear. :)

Mulla I would agree with you (and of course always value your input - keep it coming!), but the big reason why I don't use winds of change is because I actually do not want a single bit more projectile speed. ST bugs out after a certain distance and 80% of your projectiles will no longer come back to you. They just travel to their destination and dissapear. I don't see this being fixed ever as they would have to address the skill as a whole.

Also, I don't really like the -move speed (even though wb is primarily how you get around).

I find that the Brinerot's boost 40ishproj and 20 all phys, that it's really about the same in the end (plus you get a small amount of lightning res).

Ya wasn't aware of that bug, that changes everything.

You'd get that 10% ms back with rare boots.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
Last edited by MullaXul on Mar 11, 2016, 8:00:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info