[2.2] Slayer Earthquake Stun Crusher [HC/SC]

Updated gear!
What are your thoughts with blasphemy and warlords mark? I'm running it and really enjoying it. I know I'll always have life/mana leech and then as long as i'm killing things I'll have full endurance charges.

Thanks for the guide! I'll have to check out those boots.
"
Then we loose 1 point and endurance duration - I don't want it :)
http://screenshot.ru/da393b28a203562c255dda25d73cbf23
http://screenshot.ru/9350454cb1194ee68ab5f2843ee9f087

We can take Versality node and gain 20 dex and int + attack speed and reduced mana cost (for eq aha ;))

You forgot to remove the connection at the top of the jewel socket since its not needed after the bottom connection is added. There are no extra points required. You just lose the endurance duration which is already long.
Yeah. that variation too :)
Now added chest too, forgot about it :)
HI!
There is new patch released 2.2.1e
"The notable passive Overwhelm for the Slayer Ascendancy class now only stuns enemies on full life with hits that deal damage"
need to know your opinion about it? would it make changenges or effect to this build?
With great reduced stun treshold nodes that no matter. First hit EQ - stun everything, second - kill it with headsman slayer node
Added video guide, but only on russian, sry)
sorry to shitpost here, but marohi isn't good and you do want to attack fast to do optimal deeps on earthquake
"
Ferocitys wrote:
sorry to shitpost here, but marohi isn't good and you do want to attack fast to do optimal deeps on earthquake

Um, what? marohi 6l is ezmode weapon and attacking fast with earthquake is completely irrelevant because the aftershock is what does the DEEPS, not the main attack.

I would know.

Gonna try slayer build this season because the new lifeleech and 50% talent for basically free headhunter in the new ascendancy is amazing for slayer.
Updated tree for 2.3
Check old Etup videos with marohi. That was meta) Eq don't need great atck speed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info