[2.4] Pure SRS *Cheap* *Atziri* *Magic Find* *Endgame Viable*

"
Nyanfloyd wrote:
Can someone tell me how much mana regeneration per second you guys approximately achieve with clarity

176,7 mana per sec
Clarity 19 lvl gives me 16.6 mana per sec

6l staff with the ANY stats can cost more than 1 ex: http://poe.trade/search/otaukoraoheuma
With the perfect stats (+2 fire gems, +1 gems, Cast speed, Minion's dmg)... Dunno, there is no any at poe.trade. But I think, more than 10 ex. Much more.
I'm Russian and I love it.
Auctioneer House - just MUST be here! Most of sellers do not reply, not even talking about AFKers and offliners!
I was trying to learn the mana cost of 6 linked srs but thanks for clearing up mana regeneration!
"
Nyanfloyd wrote:
I was trying to learn the mana cost of 6 linked srs but thanks for clearing up mana regeneration!

Just multiply the mana cost of the SRS by another 5 gems mana miltipliers then...
Auctioneer House - just MUST be here! Most of sellers do not reply, not even talking about AFKers and offliners!
6 link, +2/+1, with a level 4 empower (5 in staff), and level 21 srs gem (level 28 total, base mana cost 15).

Spell Echo: 1.4
Minion Damage: 1.3
Melee Physical: 1.4
Empower: 1.25
Melee Splash: 1.6
Multistrike: 1.8

Your tree may be different but mine has 9% reduced mana cost of skills: 0.91

So with melee splash (clearspeed setup):
15 * 1.4 * 1.3 * 1.4 * 1.25 * 1.6 * 0.91 = 70 mana

With multistrike (boss damage setup):
15 * 1.4 * 1.3 * 1.4 * 1.25 * 1.8 * 0.91 = 78 mana

With flesh offering up, but no vaal haste, my guy has 8.13 casts/sec on SRS. That's hybrid build without the extra cast speed circles, and no vaal haste.

We have spell echo so it is actually only 4.06 casts per second that consume mana.

So with:
melee splash: 285 mana/sec
Multistrike: 317 mana/sec

And again that's without vaal haste.

I personally only have 249 mana/sec, but I'm on a 5L +2, so it is more than enough for the moment.
For now the best i had :

Life 3754/4097
ES : 3530
Mana 245/1291
Cap in all resist (fire, cold, lightning, chaos).
int 307
dext 165
str 160

Tree

With some adjustement for more life and ES.

Stuff

Cost me around 2ex without color and affix. I need to get more mana regen fot 6l and my empower but fine atm.

Cost 40 chaos. I choose immortal call for better survivability.

Need to improve movement speed.

i want craft some ES, but i don't have chaos for now :D

Maybe can i improve it ?

Other stuff for corrupted srs gem qual/lv 20+

But this build is really weak against hit. I am not sure if i could do boss t12 +.

Last edited by Rhilnix on Oct 3, 2016, 9:22:45 AM
Here is my cost in 5-l staff
http://imgur.com/a/UBOUb
Under effect of the Flesh Offering
Links: SRS (base cost 12) - Spell Echo (140%) - Melee Splash (160%) - Poison (135%) - Minion Damage (130%)
4 double casts per second, so 4*44=176 mana per second.
Regen is 176.7 :)

Here is stuff for 6-l staff
http://imgur.com/a/FTLXy
Under effect of the Flesh Offering
Links: SRS (base cost 12) - Spell Echo (140%) - Melee Splash (160%) - Melee Physical (140%) - Minion Damage (130%) - Empower (125%)
3.4 double casts per second: 3.4*56=190.4
Mana regen is 145.6
Sucks :(

In both variants I have 122 free mana - I'm not using Alphs Howl now, coz running in the hybrid spec.
Also, my 6-l staff is not even close to be just not bad: no cast speed, no mana regen :(

6-l staff:

5-l staff:
Last edited by SilverWF on Oct 3, 2016, 9:41:02 AM
Have you considered a Victario's Influence for one more aura? :)
Boosts the damage significantly for the loss of hp, but I'm taking more hp nodes anyway since minion damage scales every aura at the same level.
"
DJSteps77 wrote:
Boosts the damage significantly for the loss of hp, but I'm taking more hp nodes anyway since minion damage scales every aura at the same level.

Nope
Coz my 20% 19lvl Generousity gives me +40% aura radius and +38% auras effect
I don't know how you guys survive higher maps?
Can this build go CI? Would it be tankier?

Also how do you guys get jewels? Life + minion damage is priced at exalts.
Last edited by Medoo on Oct 4, 2016, 6:23:19 AM
"
DJSteps77 wrote:

It is an option, but trading down survivability on a build that is already pretty light on survivability isn't very attractive. You'd be adding wrath, most likely, which isn't really a ton of extra damage.

The hybrid route is just a lot more attractive to me. I'm sitting at an effective 8k hitpoint because of the extra energy shield (650 ES chest piece), and it makes a huge difference. I traded down damage to replace anger with discipline, and to replace some cast speed nodes with energy shield nodes, and I don't really miss the damage.

"
Medoo wrote:
I don't know how you guys survive higher maps?
Can this build go CI? Would it be tankier?

There are CI SRS builds, but this one can't be easily adapted to be one. It can be easily adapted to be hybrid, and as I mentioned above, that will get you to 8k+ effective hp.

"
Also how do you guys get jewels? Life + minion damage is priced at exalts.

Those of us on a budget settle for jewels that look more like this:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info