[2.3] Blade Vortex Perma Flask 626k dps, 10.5k EHP, and 75/75 block/spell block (With videoes)

"
COYG wrote:
Hey, do you feel like updating the build? I'd like to try it very soon, looks awesome. Cheers :)

Just did. Everything remains the same from 2.2, except the 2 ascendancy points, which does not unlock anything special. The changes to ascendancy skills is only positive, so there are no nerfs to look out for.
What order do you take ascendancy's ?
"
Drexy wrote:
What order do you take ascendancy's?

Go for master surgeon, and then veteran bowyer.
Cool build! I'm so tempted to try out the blade vortex builds out there but some of those potions are so expensive!

Do you think a carcass jack plate would be good for the chest plate too?

And how important is something like taste of hate?

Thank you so much for your in depth guide!

Edit: Do you recommend the Vaal Pact skill tree only if we have Vintikaars?
Last edited by SolemnKnight on Aug 2, 2016, 12:33:54 AM
"
SolemnKnight wrote:
Cool build! I'm so tempted to try out the blade vortex builds out there but some of those potions are so expensive!

Do you think a carcass jack plate would be good for the chest plate too?

And how important is something like taste of hate?

Thank you so much for your in depth guide!

Edit: Do you recommend the Vaal Pact skill tree only if we have Vintikaars?

Carcass jack would be ok for this build and cheap(ish), but you would loose some ES compared to me (not that its too bad. you would still have a lot).

Taste of hate is only a luxury. If you dont have it, i would recomend getting something with % armor maybe, or curse immunity, to get your defences up. Taste of hate gives me 47% phys dmg taken as cold, which is HUGE (better than legacy coil, with no drawback) with the way armour works.

If you have the new vinktars, then get vaal pact. you dont have any regen anyway.
Hi there again,

How do you think your build compares to the other Blade Vortex build by Bogok, in terms of Divinarus + Rathpith vs cybil's paws. You guys also have a little variation with the passives as one with Mind Over Matter.

I don't want to sound rude or dumb by comparing these two great guides, I really like the blade vortex idea but as you can see I'm a total noobie at this.

Thank you so much!
"
SolemnKnight wrote:
Hi there again,

How do you think your build compares to the other Blade Vortex build by Bogok, in terms of Divinarus + Rathpith vs cybil's paws. You guys also have a little variation with the passives as one with Mind Over Matter.

I don't want to sound rude or dumb by comparing these two great guides, I really like the blade vortex idea but as you can see I'm a total noobie at this.

Thank you so much!

Its hard to say which build is better. Mine got more effective health pool, and a lot more crit it seems. I cant see him state the dps, but i bet mine is a little higher than his, but its no wonder, as he is playing hardcore. His build seems to be easier to gear though.

I would really recomend my flask setup, and my 100% conversion from phys to elemental, as it insane to do a lot of lightning dmg with vinktars. But if you like to be able to get gear easier, you could try to go for his life/MoM setup.

So in short, if you want to gear easily and cheaper, go for his build, but stick with my flasks, as i do not think his is completely optimal.
"
Willemoesium wrote:
"
SolemnKnight wrote:
Hi there again,

Thank you so much!

Its hard to say which build is better. Mine got more effective health pool, and a lot more crit it seems. I cant see him state the dps, but i bet mine is a little higher than his, but its no wonder, as he is playing hardcore. His build seems to be easier to gear though.

I would really recomend my flask setup, and my 100% conversion from phys to elemental, as it insane to do a lot of lightning dmg with vinktars. But if you like to be able to get gear easier, you could try to go for his life/MoM setup.

So in short, if you want to gear easily and cheaper, go for his build, but stick with my flasks, as i do not think his is completely optimal.

Flask setup? Don't you guys have the same flasks, if thats what you mean?

Thanks again for the reply!

Edit: never mind I'm dumb, I noticed his seething flask. You think running your 6l gems would be better?
And what do you recommend for a noob starting with 4l BV
Last edited by SolemnKnight on Aug 3, 2016, 12:56:23 PM
"
SolemnKnight wrote:
"
Willemoesium wrote:
"
SolemnKnight wrote:
Hi there again,

Thank you so much!

Flask setup? Don't you guys have the same flasks, if thats what you mean?

Thanks again for the reply!

Edit: never mind I'm dumb, I noticed his seething flask. You think running your 6l gems would be better?
And what do you recommend for a noob starting with 4l BV

He got a life flask and a basalt flask, were i got a diamond flask, and atziri's promice.

and yeah, my 6L setup with full conversion really works well with vinktars and atziri's promice, but its all up to what you prefer.

For a 4L i would go BV, spell echo, controlled destruction, and increased aoe i think.
Would Essentia Sanguis (Unique Eye Gouger) be viable as 1 of the claws? Has good Life on Hit (+31 per enemy hit), built in 8% block when dual wielding claws, and Ghost Reaver built in. You do lose the 8% spell power per 5% block :( and cast speed.

Just wondering if replacing just 1 of the Cybil's Paw would be viable? Or would that make you lose too much dps? Would save you 2 skill points from Gost Reaver built in.
Last edited by rpgmaniac01 on Aug 17, 2016, 9:55:08 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info