[2.3] Blade Vortex Perma Flask 626k dps, 10.5k EHP, and 75/75 block/spell block (With videoes)

hey,

Thanks for this really awesome build !

I am doing it on the new league and everything ok at the moment.

Time come to make a choice in the pathfinder way.

What will you choose now ? I am planning to go to master surgeon and then focus on master alchemist.

What do you think ? i should rather stop at Nature's boon and take Veteran Boyer ?

Thanks all.
"
Garvil wrote:
hey,

What will you choose now ? I am planning to go to master surgeon and then focus on master alchemist.

What do you think ? i should rather stop at Nature's boon and take Veteran Boyer ?

Thanks all.

I have Master surgeon and veteran bowyer, and i am going for master herbalist, to max out my chaos res. Natures Boon dont offer that much of a bonus anyway in my opinion.
"
Willemoesium wrote:
"
Garvil wrote:
hey,

Thanks all.

I have Master surgeon and veteran bowyer, and i am going for master herbalist, to max out my chaos res. Natures Boon dont offer that much of a bonus anyway in my opinion.

Thanks for the answer.

You don't think master alchemist worth it and then don't take herbalist and bowyer ?
"
Garvil wrote:
"
Willemoesium wrote:
"
Garvil wrote:
hey,

Thanks all.

Thanks for the answer.

You don't think master alchemist worth it and then don't take herbalist and bowyer ?

I have thought about it. It would give freeze imunity, and we free up a mod on the shock immunity flask. Do you have any ideas of what we mod we could get there instead?
"
Willemoesium wrote:
"
Garvil wrote:
"
Willemoesium wrote:

-snip-

Thanks for the answer.

I have thought about it. It would give freeze imunity, and we free up a mod on the shock immunity flask. Do you have any ideas of what we mod we could get there instead?

Hey! I also play your awesome build, i got some stuff to work out gear wise (not too good circle and no corrupted weapon/gloves so not blockcapped yet.

I had the same question than Garvil, as to if that Master alchemist node could work out.

So, If we abandon bowyer and can drop the shock immunity on the diamond flask, we could pick out the suffix of Iron Skin :(60 to 100)% increased Armour during Flask effect instead. This, boosted with all our flask effectiveness nodes plus the fact we use the unique granite armor should boost our physical dmg mitigation by some amounts agaisnt heavy hits and greatly agaisnt small hits.

This is a strong defensive option.

However if we want to go for better offense, while still having some toughness (more leech thanks to boywers' lightning pen + Chaos resist from master Herbalist) we should go with the bowyer and Herbalist combo.

Im not really sure myself which way I want to go. I still got some leveling and currency acquirement to do. I was wondering tho, if I go the bowyer/herbalist way, could dropping the hrimsorrow gloves be an option for dmg? (but losing some leech in the process) More physical dmg = the poison from herbalist hits a bit harder due to us having more physical damage, and maybe get a node or two of dual phys/chaos dmg near shadow for some mild dipping. Could let us get some more EHP by getting another kind of glove (could become REALLY expensive to get elemental weakness on them, however).
How important would you say using hrimnors is? I am currently using Facebreakers and it looks like this might be the better dmg option. Also I'm using HoT and Discipline with CoH for AM+Ele weak. But just using Hatred, even with Phys to light, results in a 1k tooltip increase, so I'm not sure if I shouldn't switch to that instead. Seems like the dmg from hatred is applied before teh phys to light conversion?
IGN: MyOtherRangerDied // DontBeStupidAndDieAgain // GenericSporkerWitch
https://google.com
Thanks for this Build! Strongest build I have played.

Killed uber azri for my first time today-Killed malachi t-15 map-Killed all grandmasters hall mobs-Killed courtyard unique boss-

Thanks-
gear I used-

"
liquidSG wrote:
How important would you say using hrimnors is? I am currently using Facebreakers and it looks like this might be the better dmg option. Also I'm using HoT and Discipline with CoH for AM+Ele weak. But just using Hatred, even with Phys to light, results in a 1k tooltip increase, so I'm not sure if I shouldn't switch to that instead. Seems like the dmg from hatred is applied before teh phys to light conversion?

I like hrimsorrow, because I fear that the 20% phys dmg we got, goes to waste, as the hits are so small that even a low amount of armor will reduced it significantly. facebreaker might seem stronger on the tooltip, but im not sure the damage outbut is actually larger. i have not done the calculations though.

also, any % added ele damage, that scales aff your physical damage, is calculated before conversions. I have 100% phys to ele conversion, and i still benifit from the damage of taste of hate.

"
Punksob wrote:
Thanks for this Build! Strongest build I have played.

Killed uber azri for my first time today-Killed malachi t-15 map-Killed all grandmasters hall mobs-Killed courtyard unique boss-

Thanks-

Im glad you like the build. It is the strongest build i have ever played too, and the most expencive as well ;) I have never tried uber atziri, but maybe i should give it a try, as normal atziri is a faceroll with this build :)
Hey, do you feel like updating the build? I'd like to try it very soon, looks awesome. Cheers :)
In game: gg_wp_easy
SHOP: view-thread/1685674

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info