[2.2] The Queen of Blades is Dead

PoeDB says 3514005 life.

My aura setup is

Enfeeble/Vulnerability - Temp Chains - Enhance - Blood Magic (in Heretic's Veil)

Discipline - Hatred - Empower - Enlighten (this would be ideal in +1 boots or gloves, but don't have that)

Blasphemy - Assassin's Mark - Enlighten

I went with this setup because I get to Enhance 2 curses while still running Assa Mark on Blasphemy as that one doesn't get better with Enhance. Hatred doesn't benefit much from the Empower, but I didn't have enough left for another reservation, so Empowering the Discipline + Hatred was all I could do.

I have done all bosses, including several Core malachais and Uber runs while leveling. Enhanced curses are retarded.

A +1 lvl item or using Conqueror's Efficiency would allow me to drop Empower for a Herald, but not sure if that'd be worth the 200es + jewel, so it would be best to have the +1 item, but that can be quite expensive.
Last edited by Exiled_Wanderer on Apr 12, 2016, 6:45:15 PM
"
PoeDB says 3514005 life.

My aura setup is

Enfeeble/Vulnerability - Temp Chains - Enhance - Blood Magic (in Heretic's Veil)

Discipline - Hatred - Empower - Enlighten (this would be ideal in +1 boots or gloves, but don't have that)

I went with this setup because I get to Enhance 2 curses while still running Assa Mark on Blasphemy as that one doesn't get better with Enhance. Hatred doesn't benefit much from the Empower, but I didn't have enough left for another reservation, so Empowering the Discipline + Hatred was all I could do.

I have done all bosses, including several Core malachais and Uber runs while leveling. Enhanced curses are retarded.

A +1 lvl item or using Conqueror's Efficiency would allow me to drop Empower for a Herald, but not sure if that'd be worth the 200es + jewel, so it would be best to have the +1 item, but that can be quite expensive.

you're using an amulet corrupted to +1 curses? or what (you're running 3 curses)
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
"
JakeAlmighty wrote:
"
PoeDB says 3514005 life.

My aura setup is

you're using an amulet corrupted to +1 curses? or what (you're running 3 curses)

Check his character. Yes, he is.
I bought a heretics veil and I don't know if I'm missing something but I'm not able to run two curses plus HoA on blood magic.
Last edited by sniklefritz on Apr 13, 2016, 4:50:59 AM
"
sniklefritz wrote:
I bought a heretics veil and I don't know if I'm missing something but I'm not able to run two curses plus HoA on blood magic.

34% reduced mana reserve in tree (all the aura node clusters)

Skyforth boot (6% reduced mana reserve)

Heretic's Veil is a .88 multiplier on the Curse reservation costs

with that setup 2 Curses tied to BM are 66% life reserved, and the HoA is 29%. (total of 95% reserved)

that is with a lvl21 BM gem - but it will fit with anything down to a level 18 BM gem as you have a couple percent leeway.

(or, using a lvl21 BM but dropping some aura nodes - but you want the aura nodes for your mana stuff anyways so it's meh)
"
Milque wrote:
"
JakeAlmighty wrote:
"
PoeDB says 3514005 life.

My aura setup is

Check his character. Yes, he is.

thanks! (OP forum feature lol)
"
JakeAlmighty wrote:
"
sniklefritz wrote:

with that setup 2 Curses tied to BM are 66% life reserved, and the HoA is 29%. (total of 95% reserved)

that is with a lvl21 BM gem - but it will fit with anything down to a level 18 BM gem as you have a couple percent leeway.

(or, using a lvl21 BM but dropping some aura nodes - but you want the aura nodes for your mana stuff anyways so it's meh)

It's because I didnt have skyforth so decided to go all in on this build and buy a pair. Thanks!
"
sniklefritz wrote:
"
JakeAlmighty wrote:
"
sniklefritz wrote:

It's because I didnt have skyforth so decided to go all in on this build and buy a pair. Thanks!

oh, well great!

I'm still looking for a 150/50 Veil, if anyone has let me know. Prefer PSC (to spam lab enchants now, rather than later) but STD would be fine too.
"
Occultist only offers an incredibly small damage boost, 20% ES (40 int from a ring/shield/helm) and 1% ES regen (thats 100 ES a second, incredibly small when we instanty leech thousands).

The reduced chaos aura is also marginal and only affects Force Shapers+Ming's Heart/Atziris Promise Chaos damage. We generally only have 25% of our phys as chaos as a time so it's not really worth scaling that portion compared to 1% global crit base chance which scales everything

Don't underestimate the power and investment of the Assasiin's Crit node - we also get free maim since our Cyclone always crits and power charge on first hits is actually really strong

The Scion-assassin "maim on critical strikes with attacks" is not currently working. In fact, I have not found anybody who has successfully (and verifiably) been able to apply maim to anything. I have been telling GGG about it for two weeks now and still no response yet.
Hi, I just wanted to contribute to this a little bit.
With this setup, you can get max resists, 2 curses, 3 auras (disc, haste, cold dmg one)

gear wise:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info