[3.2+] Explosive Cleave / Lacerate Gladiator. Insane Clear Speed, Solid Defenses and Budget

"
Vi0x wrote:
"
LostSinner666 wrote:
"
Supreme_Pizza wrote:
you could probably try going for a legacy soul taker. Combine that with upgraded rings/gloves/rustic sash and the DPS might just be enough.

Also the formatting on my guide got messed up and I cant revert it. I have messaged GGG support and hopefully it should be fixed soon.

Well highroll legacy soul takers are more then 20ex this elague, which is a lot, i l probably gonna try to get a 400+ pdps offhand instead
I suppose good rolled steel ring and 15% ias spiked gloves gonna boosts dps by a bit, i am not quite sure thats gonna be enought
i also started using that flask along with atziri, t15 bosses die in 2-3 secs
Sin rebirth gonna beat atziri flask, but its kinda expensive aswell.
And i am using Vaal Lightning trap aswell ;) couse its broken
https://postimg.org/image/69ozl4dm7/539b234a/ here is some dps screenshot fullbuffed with conc effect

Upd: I upgraded my gear a bit:
Aiming moslt for damage and stats to equip gems, and for some life/res:

Now i sit on 125k unbuffed with inc aoe
And about 400k with conc effect/charges/bloodrage/totem/atziri flask, i dont take onslaught in account, couse it last 3s and i dont know how to get spot for an onsalught flask.

witchfire brew still needs +1 curse, else ur enfeeble gets overwriten

Enfeeble is for trash mob packs only, i dont rly care enfeeble being overwritten on bosses
I've been using the new gloves introduced in 2.6
and they've been working really, really well. I'm able to forgo the extra life and resists (since i'm capped from my other non-uniqes) and skyrocket my dps instead. Do recommend.
So I am in doubt between legacy BoR and Devotos/Abyssus + 6L(belly or may be legacy coil).
What is the better upgrade in terms of dps? I already got legacy Voidheart and rare axe(only 370dps tho, will upgrade later).

Also did anyone managed to kill uber atziry and/or shaper already this league with this build?
"
FuccBoi3001 wrote:
I've been using the new gloves introduced in 2.6
and they've been working really, really well. I'm able to forgo the extra life and resists (since i'm capped from my other non-uniqes) and skyrocket my dps instead. Do recommend.

Been thinking about these gloves wehn i saw them in 2.6, i rly doubt the 5% extra explosuion damage worth it,and they have no life.Gonna check myself if i am wrong,
@wesStyle
Probably a relic soul taker, but good rolled once are super expensive. or a better one offhand(kinda, expensive aswell if u wanna get 400+ pdps one, i spend countless amount of alts crafting mine ;)
And 6l and helm will win a bit in terms of damage, but u gonna lose block chance(which is good since u can get 75/75 with shit roll relic rumi)
Last edited by LostSinner666 on Mar 17, 2017, 5:15:44 PM
is this HC viable?
Melee build with moderate life/defences, i am not sure
Ps:
I ve died more then 15 times to volatile mobs in hightier maps with added ele damage/life/lower res and etc.Using lacerate might solve this problem a bit, but overall i am not sure.

Hey guys first off I want to thank the OP and the contributers to this thread as you guys helped shape my first end game build in this game.

Now I have dropped a few ex worth of items into this build and at level 88 I am dying often in maps to one shots. Many times I am chased out through portals barely keeping my XP.

I just had a pathetic run in waterways dying 3 times. Is there a gameplay strat to look out for? I feel like my build is on par with you guys except I don't have Legacy BoR or voidheart. I have about 5300 hp peak res except chaos.

Maybe I am picking bad fights or bad maps/rolls?

Any tips from you guys saying you are running 15 + would be awesome!

EDIT: By legacy I mean the green version, not sure if I used the term correctly or not !
Last edited by thuunbot on Mar 18, 2017, 1:22:49 PM
"
thuunbot wrote:
Hey guys first off I want to thank the OP and the contributers to this thread as you guys helped shape my first end game build in this game.

Now I have dropped a few ex worth of items into this build and at level 88 I am dying often in maps to one shots. Many times I am chased out through portals barely keeping my XP.

I just had a pathetic run in waterways dying 3 times. Is there a gameplay strat to look out for? I feel like my build is on par with you guys except I don't have Legacy BoR or voidheart. I have about 5300 hp peak res except chaos.

Maybe I am picking bad fights or bad maps/rolls?

Any tips from you guys saying you are running 15 + would be awesome!

EDIT: By legacy I mean the green version, not sure if I used the term correctly or not !

Do u use cleave or lacerate?
Do u use threshold jewel(cleave)?It gives u almost permanenet fortify and massive aoe.
Do u use CWDT enfeeble set up?
Do u use defensive flasks rumi/lions roar/-20% phys damage one? Legacy rumi's is BiS, but i am fine just by using normal one.Lion's roar is probably BiS if u are using lacerate.
My current flask set up:

Witchfire is my personal choise, i feel myself safe enought to not to run a -20% phys flask in 5th slot like i used before.
Do u know how waterways boss works? he becomes immune for a few secs then he explodes for rly high damage.
Use enduring cry if u think map is hard enought, keeping that 22% phys resist up.
Do u use instant recovery/50% more rec flasks? they save ur life a lot.
I did red maps with soul taker/jack the axe combo and w/o legacy gear, my current gear is far more comfartable to play.
I feel like u are doing something wrong, this build isnt dying to oneshots but to Volatile mobs in overmoded hightier maps, u should be safe enought even in t15 breaches(doubt i ever died in breach with this build).Maybe ur dps is low enought to clear packs/u are getting stunned and etc.
I had no problems with any t15 but dark forest, since rigwald vulnerable only when he spam wolves, and he does insane ammount of damage with it.
Abyss/Coloseum is a joke u can easily facetank both.
Core is okay,On maligaro u burst him down asap, On shavrone u have to kill her fast, but avoid hiting her when she has her reflect up, Doedre is stupid, On Malacai u have to move fast and dodge the mace slam, he wont be able to oneshot u with anything else, kill Piety asap so she wont spam the area witht those lightning vortex things, so u dont get permastunned, at phase 2, its even easier,his oneshotting ability is super slow, and only a goat wont dodge it.
Ovegrown is okay, but there are different warband memebers, and different tactics to kill both.

And about general map mods:
avoid increased fire/cold/ligh combined with extra life/added damage/-% all res/vulnerability at red maps, since Volatile rares will simply one shot u with their corpse, i normal mod maps its fine.
Temp chains combined with chilled ground(well it fucks almost any build, even thou we are super fast, believe u dont wanna combine those)
Less block is anoying but doable, getting into breaches at those maps are pretty hard thou.
Ele reflect is doable if u turn anger/herlad, but u gonna lose a lot of damage, u still can turn them on on boss.
Phys reflect is no, same as blood magic.Single reflect mobs are no problem, we dont crit.
No life/man reg are no problem to be fair, unless combined with desecrated ground.
Thats pretty much it/
Last edited by LostSinner666 on Mar 18, 2017, 8:38:19 PM
I ran with this build over other similar builds as this build did not seem to rely on Ancestral Warchief totem. So far so good, though it is still early days.
"
Tecken1407 wrote:
is this HC viable?

Yes, grab all the extra endurance charges, including the one by Templar. Max out your resists and make +life a priority, also flasks are very important. I'm level 85 in LHC and the only thing causing to bring my life below half is Volatile mobs and when i don't read map mods and run into a phys reflect map. In short, tweak the tree a little, get Uber Lab done and you should be able to run t15 maps. I don't believe the defenses in this build will be able to do everything in the game, but certainly is a ton of fun and will never hold you back mapping.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info