[3.2+] Explosive Cleave / Lacerate Gladiator. Insane Clear Speed, Solid Defenses and Budget

@13islucky

Nice, level 90 is a pretty huge achievement and 5500 life is really solid. Good job man!

@Slow0hand

Sorry man I can't check your tree since i'm on my phone. My laptop is busted for a while.

Your dps is a bit low, but I do recommend using a bringer of rain. It gives you a lot of dps and also a lot of life, block and blind as well. Blind is great for defense. Try to get jewels with high life on them, like mine.

Good luck! Hope you do well in HC.

@Jideament

Yep I saw your character. Nice work. Champion is a pretty tanky option. I do recommend gladiator though, since we can get fortify from our leap slam.

But that is personal preference so go with whichever you prefer.

Have fun with the build man!
thank for the advice. I have a bringer of rain an will try it . what should be my physical reduction be in town if i have the bringer of rain on?
Last edited by Sl0whand on May 10, 2016, 1:06:56 PM
@sl0whand

With 5 endurance charges, you should be hitting 50% damage reduction. Try to get 5000 armour if possible with iron reflexes.
Hey, guys!

I see that you have been playing with the gladiator's explosions. Does anyone here know if this explosion has a base critical strike chance like infernal blow?
"
MoarPizza wrote:

Another thing with Cyclone, is that it alternates attacks, so your chance to cause bleed is 50% instead of 100%.

You still have the 25% chance to cause bleeding on the other hand and a bleed supposedly lasts for 5 seconds, so applying bleed to everything shouldn't be much of a problem.
Last edited by ivkoto77777 on May 11, 2016, 7:54:39 AM
@ivkoto77777

Nah there isn't any base critical strike chance on the gladiator explosion sadly.

I missed the 25% bleed, so if you go with cyclone, your chance to bleed will be 61.25% rather than 50%. My bad. I still recommend cleave over cyclone though, since our clear speed will be much higher that way.
:(

Nevertheless, I will press on and try out a crit dagger reaver with these ascendancies. It is quite possible that in the end all I'm going to get is the 6% damage reduction on bosses, but I'm willing to test it out(and passive reset will save the build in the near future :D).
@ivkoto7777

Alright good luck with that then
nice build! Facetanking Izaro and his pet. My gear in labyrinth.

If you can't control it, STOP.
Are you going to be updating this build once we have the tree and patch notes of 2.3?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info