[3.2+] Explosive Cleave / Lacerate Gladiator. Insane Clear Speed, Solid Defenses and Budget

"
Kreatief wrote:

Is it worth going for the increased elemental damage here?

17% ele damage on my belt is worth 2500dps. Take that however you like...not sure if that's a lot /worth it.

As far as min maxing goes IMO you want rustic sash with life, strength ( if you dont need the resist suffix), resists, armor, increased ele damage.

Last edited by DamageIncorporated on May 7, 2016, 6:44:02 PM
I am enjoying the shit out of this XD

my gear:

level77: 94.5k dps with Rallying cry up, 87.5k without it, ( hard to accurately say give or take if onslaught procs) 4663hp. Havnt took additional frenzy charges yet!

zero chaos resist is the only thing : /
But whatever, every build has it's downside right?

Last edited by DamageIncorporated on May 7, 2016, 7:13:04 PM
@kreatief

Yeah leech is pretty nice on your gloves. Also you can get some elemental damage on your belt and that will be a pretty neat DPS boost.

@damageincorporated

Wow nice gear bro, all your gear is insanely good. For level 77 your life is also pretty neat. Keep having fun with the build man!
Hi there,

First up - loving this build - thank you to OP :-)

I've taken 4 or 5 builds to mid 40s and got bored (or felt underwhelmed) and this is the first one I've taken well into the 50s (and I'll level up to 80 anyway).

Only 1 issue for me so far ... running Herald of Ash and Hatred (taking up 75% of mana pool) means that once I got well into Cruel at around low 50s I started to really have to spam mana potions to get through fights, and was frequently getting "out of mana" issues.

I know with the Axe at lvl 59 that needs no mana for physical attacks I'll be fine ... but it's definitely been more of a struggle through mid 50s than 0-50 (which was a complete breeze).

Anyway ... just posting this in case anyone else finds the same. At the moment I'm 57 and can't wait for 2 more levels til I can my my hands on that axe :-)

Thanks again OP. Oh ... only 1 last thing ... would be even more useful if you mentioned the order to took skills in skill tree. There were points where I wasn't sure if I should get the life nodes or head for the attack with axe damage increases ... but having taken all the damage one first I was fine :-)

"
zedzed_uk wrote:
Hi there,

Only 1 issue for me so far ... running Herald of Ash and Hatred (taking up 75% of mana pool) means that once I got well into Cruel at around low 50s I started to really have to spam mana potions to get through fights, and was frequently getting "out of mana" issues.

So don't reserve all your mana...

A option is to get a couple of .5 mana leech nodes or use mana leech gem.
OP I wonder...what about leap slaming in as always to proc bleed, and using Bloodlust support instead of increased AOE?
I know IAOE is a pretty nice, and it's nice to have a blue gem slot to swap out for phys to lightning for phys reflect maps but....dat Bloodlust gem! Maybe...instead of added Fire....
My epeen takes a 20k sheet dps hit if I do the later haha

After testing it doesnt feel better.

Grr. Bloodlust is so niche. Lame.
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on May 8, 2016, 1:41:48 PM
@zedzuk

Ah glad you're having fun with the build. Yeah once you get soul taker things will get a lot smoother. Once you hit level 67 and have your bringer of rain + Jack the Axe, your damage will be insane and all your levelling will be worth it.

Hmm about the leveling trees, I guess I generally leave it up to the player. This is because some players prefer defense and others prefer offense first.

@Damageincorporated

Yeah the bloodlust gem is quite niche. I think it is mainly used by summoners. The summoner would have a bow with puncture, and the minions would have bloodlust.
Still enjoying the build, hit lvl 90 last night and sitting at 5500 hp.

Last edited by 13isLucky on May 9, 2016, 6:51:48 PM
Hi pizza, I came back to POE and was trying the build and love it.I was following the build and was very low on health . I rerouted to get more life nodes and currently have 5k but my armor % is low. my DPS is buff 35K, but not using the bringer of rain.
I am playing HC and i need some advice if i am going to have issue with dps in the future. I am currently level 76 and here is my tree.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQCAASzBS0LYQ48DkMR1RNME8kUIBRNFHEV7BfhGJEaPhpVIWAm-CgqKaUuUzB3Ne826DpSOu08LUCgQzFHfk4yUEdXl1n-Xz9gQWEhY3BkUmVNZadnm2jybNh07XTxdqx673zZgUGCB4Nfg8yE2YTvhVKGYIrwi0-Mz5d5m2qiAK2Nrj6uUK9ssKu3PrkdvJ-9Nr54vqfAZsGLwaPEgsauzV_PftNv2L3ZYdl82sHiYeRR6hjvDvAf8kH2SPcy-Ov8S_4K_ms=?accountName=Sl0whand&characterName=DueBlack
Last edited by Sl0whand on May 9, 2016, 8:04:21 PM
"
Jideament wrote:
I started to level up a cleave gladiator and after i hit 80, quickly changed asc class to "champion" and removed all block nodes + bleed. My duelist atm:

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Jideament/characters/AtakanPerandusSCIII

You're linking a private profile

Opened
Neden yaşıyorsun?
Last edited by Jideament on May 9, 2016, 5:42:19 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info