[2.2] Scion Bladefall ~45k DPS to ~145 DPS -Eva-HP-Block-Dodge-WB-BR-Guide (Atziri/Uber viable)

"
s1njo wrote:
which gem should you not include if you are using a 5 link armor?

thx in advance

i listed them in an order of priority. i wouldnt use faster casting in a 5L
"
L0ne wrote:
Hello, and nice job on this build!

What would you say are its pros and cons vs. Vilpertti's?

I see you referenced his in the OP and was just wondering what differences you were going for.

Thanks!

His Guide is about Max Block (75%), chance to Block on Jewells and some Items.

His Build is more tanky but less Dmg.

Pro:
I made it cheaper and still viable the same way

Con:
Harder to play
No more Budget Version
I didnt Kill uber yet (i completly changed the build after i did this Guide to try something else but it doesnt work at all)
can we get any gameplay video? =) looks interesting!
I don't see how this build works. You have absolutely no block scaling, so cybil's paw is out of the question. I'm running something similar and plan to crit-scale it. First of all, a word of forewarning:

This build REALLY struggles on life. I'm at level 75 with 3.4k (okay, fine I'm using a ming's heart), but since you're losing flat life if you use rathpith + stone of lazhwar from neck and shield slots, you absolutely have to make that up just about everywhere else. I have 64 life on a ring, and around 80 life on belt, gloves, boots, and using a carcass jack. It is REALLY hungry for life, and every jewel should have a 6%-7% life roll among other things, or you're going to be topping out at sub-150% increased life and will be a complete squishball.
"
IlyaK1986 wrote:
I don't see how this build works. You have absolutely no block scaling, so cybil's paw is out of the question. I'm running something similar and plan to crit-scale it. First of all, a word of forewarning:

This build REALLY struggles on life. I'm at level 75 with 3.4k (okay, fine I'm using a ming's heart), but since you're losing flat life if you use rathpith + stone of lazhwar from neck and shield slots, you absolutely have to make that up just about everywhere else. I have 64 life on a ring, and around 80 life on belt, gloves, boots, and using a carcass jack. It is REALLY hungry for life, and every jewel should have a 6%-7% life roll among other things, or you're going to be topping out at sub-150% increased life and will be a complete squishball.

I have almost 5k life poeurl.com/A6G is my current tree. I'm not planning on a level 3 enlighten so I'm using HoI/HoA/hatred. I destroy everything I've tried to do with little effort. I'm also using a wand with lightning warp for my movement skill instead of cybil's because the only real advantage to cybil's is whirling blades.
Hi....nice build... have finished normal and am starting out cruel at the moment with your build. I am having trouble with seeing your skill tree and was wondering if I should have got the eldritch battery yet...I have it now but I'm worried about my health. I'm currently at 1.5 k. And what auras do you run this early in game? It seems I can only use hatred or grace with Herald of ash or I run out of mana too soon....thanks for your advice. Oh and I ran in the wildslash unique awl....should I use them or stick with a decent rare with mana regeneration?
any video?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info