Labyrinth = Worst addon ever

"
no progress saving (i have disconnects often)

checkpoint before every Izare fight would be cool
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
I dont do other maps that has silver key on it. I always check my location everytime i enter other map to make sure im on the right track. Ill make sure that is connected to izaro's lab. i can finish labyrinth in less than 10 minutes( the loading screen is killing my time). And may advantage is im on level 95 with average gear. I suggest dont farm labyrinth merc if you are low level cuz it is gonna be frustrating.
I'd say it was the best addon ever, not because of the content but because of how many shit players are quitting...you know, the ones that would drag the game down and eventually kill it regardless of getting exactly what they wanted
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
yeah labyrinth isnt that bad and I will not quit just because i dont like the maze type map with traps. In general poe is still a kickass online arpg.
But for me awakening is the best expansion ever in poe history.
Lab is fine it gives something different then the end game map grind which the game needed. I have ran it close to 50 times I think on merc and still dont have a helm enchant I can use. I like the grind and appreciate their work on it and I love the whole atmosphere of it the lore and everything.

People need to realize you don't just run it as a regular 60 zone you need to actually get some gear and have a decent build first.
Last edited by TheGriz738 on Mar 9, 2016, 4:07:25 PM
"
Frankenberry wrote:
1) Fix your connection. It is an online multiplayer game and it is to be expected that your connection is somewhat stable to play it.

PoE has the absolute shittiest servers I've ever seen in an online game. That's an irrefutable fact that only WK's go against.

"
Frankenberry wrote:

5) Izaro to hard? That means you are doing something wrong. And you see in E-sports you get better by fixing your own problems. You own marine splitting. Your own timings. You don't blame the game for being bad. You blame yourself for being bad. That is how you get better.

LILOLOL, you just compared PoE to an e-sports? PoE is far too casual to be compared to any serious e-sports, although in general I do agree with the point you're trying to make.
[s]only mindless sheep think labyrinth is OK to have in PoE.[/s]
okay nevermind labyrinth, fix dx9 blackscreen instead...
Welcome to the club fellow exile. Dont let the white knights bully you, share your opinion about labyrinth freely. They have nothing on you NOTHING. They rumble nonsense, like bots they seem to say exactly what they are programmed to.

Join our cause, FREE ASCENDANCY POINTS
Inundated with cockroaches, I am

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216 - labyrinth rework ideas/suggestions
"
kamil1210 wrote:
"
no progress saving (i have disconnects often)

checkpoint before every Izare fight would be cool

not needed, the whole run is only about 10-15 min if you go relaxed

"
Frankenberry wrote:

1) Fix your connection. It is an online multiplayer game and it is to be expected that your connection is somewhat stable to play it.
2) ... okay. Then don't do them.
3) Yeah. 10 -15 minutes sure a long time. Maps are cleared in 5-6 minutes so 1 lab run (depending on your speed) is something like 2-4 map runs. It is next to nothing.
4) Boring? Okay. Make 3 runs for ascendancy points and ignore the content from that point on. Leaving strongboxes and ghosts behind you... lol. That is kind of the point in a speedrun. You never fully clear a map either (if you are running around for those last 10 mobs you are doing it inefficient).
5) Izaro to hard? That means you are doing something wrong. And you see in E-sports you get better by fixing your own problems. You own marine splitting. Your own timings. You don't blame the game for being bad. You blame yourself for being bad. That is how you get better.

My connection is just fine, never had any problems in other games and simultaneous running things which require an active connection are just....working. This is like saying: Yo Bro, just ensure that the sun is always shining wherever you are...

I also don't think that they developed the labyrinth to force people to speedrun through the map. In my opinion, i'd like to play a game to enjoy it and not haste from point A to point B just to maximize output/minimize time --> thats what i call pure business and not a game.

I also dont want to be a hardcore player and invest 3/4 of my life with playing games. Just want to have a little fun and it doesn't look like ascendancy is meant to be for everybody out there - although its what GGG is advertising as the core of the addon. There are to many fundamental problems.
just came back after three years, wow , this is the worst thing the game could do to me. become a platform. i hate this so much i'm going to quit again. bye

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info