SET FREE THE ASCENDANCY POINTS (or rework the lab) [New ascension methods/lab rework ideas]

"
miljan wrote:
"
Didn't you say you were done with this thread? Go do lab runs or something. :)

Please dont scare him away. I like reading funny posts that have nothing to do with reality.
You must like reading your own posts alot then.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
"
miljan wrote:
"

Please dont scare him away. I like reading funny posts that have nothing to do with reality.

I'LL ALLOW IT

"
miljan wrote:

Srsly, which parts of his post have nothing to do with reality? Use bullet points if necessary.
"Dude he fucking said hotdog racist.

Like I can't even make this shit up." - gj

1.0.0 Forum Posters now have 50% less Critical Thinking skill per Patch
"
Astarte911 wrote:
Ahh, feels so good to see the update and then see, how 88 pages of complain beeing trolled.

So delicous.

Spoiler
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
THE TEARS

IN MY TIME OF GREAT NEED

THEY SUSTAIN ME
"Dude he fucking said hotdog racist.

Like I can't even make this shit up." - gj

1.0.0 Forum Posters now have 50% less Critical Thinking skill per Patch
"
Zalhan2 wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:
"
Corrivati wrote:
After reading the content update - GGG must think like "oh, many ppl don't like our lab. So let's give them more Lab!" :D

I feel being trolled lol

This is a reasonable concern but, my guess is that this release had already started development before Ascendancy was released. I suspect they use a staggered release cycle. This would be where they have two releases in development at the same time. While testers are busy testing the next upcoming release the developers are busy coding the new release which would follow. If this is the way they have it organized then the changes for Ascension would be expected in the September/October release.

I wish they would tell us that. Maybe I will play then. I got 4 characters thru content I absolutely I hated with a passion so I could do content I love. I don't think I can go thru this again ugh.

I agree. It would be better to communicate what the plan is or isn't.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Dear fellow PoE players,

There are some people that dislike labyrinth. It doesn't make sense to me that some people that like labyrinth have such hatred and derision of us, just because we dislike labyrinth. Some seem so incensed that they have to belittle, ridicule and insult us. It really doesn't make sense. I really don't understand what you hope to accomplish by this mean behavior. There have been many that have quit playing PoE because of the labyrinth. This is just going to continue. Your mean behavior will just exasperate that problem.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Turtledove wrote:
Dear fellow PoE players,

There are some people that dislike labyrinth. It doesn't make sense to me that some people that like labyrinth have such hatred and derision of us, just because we dislike labyrinth. Some seem so incensed that they have to belittle, ridicule and insult us. It really doesn't make sense. I really don't understand what you hope to accomplish by this mean behavior. There have been many that have quit playing PoE because of the labyrinth. This is just going to continue. Your mean behavior will just exasperate that problem.

Why did the OP of this post start off by responding to anyone that criticize the concerns of people that hate the lab by calling them white knights, instead of understanding that there are 2 sides to every coin and just because in this case we like something the devs did doesn't make us white knights.

How come no one has answered this question:

If the change to ascendancy were made that you no longer had to do the lab for the 6 points, is that acceptable now, considering there is a possibility to get a total of 8 points, with the last 2 points FOR SURE having no other way to get besides completing the "uber" lab.

I think its kinda important to the discussion and really the only new aspect to discuss, unless you are talking about the lack of confirmation of them removing AC from the lab, because it doesn't appear any indication that is likely to happen.
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
Sorry it really isn't important, in my opinion. I believe that GGG has already decided what they are going to do. Whether that means making a change or not. If a change is planned, they have decided what that will be and it's being worked on.

I could give my personal opinion. That is that if the two additional ascendancy points are tied to the tier 14 Plaza map then it is not really important. Very few characters even reach level 14 maps.
"
goetzjam wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:

If the change to ascendancy were made that you no longer had to do the lab for the 6 points, is that acceptable now, considering there is a possibility to get a total of 8 points, with the last 2 points FOR SURE having no other way to get besides completing the "uber" lab.

I think its kinda important to the discussion and really the only new aspect to discuss, unless you are talking about the lack of confirmation of them removing AC from the lab, because it doesn't appear any indication that is likely to happen.

I will answer that for you sweetheart. Yes it is acceptable.

And do you know why? I will give you few reasons

First the content to get them is of extremely high level so 99% of people will not get it. It means also the developer don't need to balance their game around you having those two points

Second, its not a new mechanic. You will already have 6 points and use them for your class. This two points dont introduce anything new.

And last one is that its 2 points, is a very small number of 8 total points. Because you need only 4 point to get the most important passives that you go for. And you only need 2 to get the subclass and actually to use the new mechanic that is now core part of the game
Last edited by miljan on May 20, 2016, 2:19:21 PM
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
"
miljan wrote:
"

I see you are improving, as GGG didnt need to edit your posts or put you on probation. Nice. Keep it up, so you dont need to waste GGG time and money with them editing your posts and putting you on probation.

"

Srsly, which parts of his post have nothing to do with reality? Use bullet points if necessary.

All of it. Every time he comes back he thinks of some new reason why it should not change (because last reasons he had where crushed every time). I mean the last thing I read because of lore or marketing...lool. I mean he could just say at this point, it should not change because he just doesnt want GGG to change it, as he doesnt have anything logical to say anymore.
Last edited by miljan on May 20, 2016, 2:27:11 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info