SET FREE THE ASCENDANCY POINTS (or rework the lab) [New ascension methods/lab rework ideas]

"
Chadwixx wrote:
"
HeliaXDemoN wrote:
They added 1 extra difficulty to the lab, I uninstalled the game already.

This is terrible news, i kept checking the forums for when it was going to be changed or removed. Looks like GGG is sticking with it :(

I uninstalled like 4 weeks ago but still had some hope for poe, oh well, diablo 3 treating me pretty good for now

Yeah, my was installed waiting to see what was to come. But they are make things worst and I complete lost my hope now too.

Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
"
NeroNoah wrote:

:P, awesome league but lol just pissed right now^^
i hope they change at least something.... traps.... alternative way...
Last edited by TheDeathX on May 19, 2016, 9:10:04 PM
"
NeroNoah wrote:
Spoiler
That's hilarious. :)

It appears GGG will be adding another type of trap to the highest level Labyrinth. They must have watched the following video clip before they made that decision ...

Now that prestige classes will finally leave lab in 4.0, will GGG get it right this time or will they find new ways to repeat old mistakes?
No, I think they have stocks in the salt industry. They'll get rich.
Add a Forsaken Masters questline
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2297942
Oh well. I suppose at the end of the day, it's still free. As long as those guys with the new pink forum badges are paying our way, it's all good :D
"
Oh well. I suppose at the end of the day, it's still free. As long as those guys with the new pink forum badges are paying our way, it's all good :D

Yep, keep the game alive so we always have poe to comeback to. Im sure future patches will smooth out the issue in reguards to 8 asc pts. Unfortunately they are mandatory, adding another 2 possible pts is salt to the wound for haters like myself, like NeroNoah said (always loved that line from borderlands 1 before taking their head off with my volcano :) )

88 pages and i didn't read one, and i can imagine the shits. Comes down to the fact that the points didn't exist not too long ago, and everyone was fine.

The fact that you now claim they are "mandatory", brings a sickness to my stomach that makes me truly cringe.
Last edited by Rusery on May 20, 2016, 12:42:10 AM
"
Rusery wrote:
88 pages and i didn't read one, and i can imagine the shits. Comes down to the fact that the points didn't exist not too long ago, and everyone was fine.

The fact that you now claim they are "mandatory", brings a sickness to my stomach that makes me truly cringe.

The char i was playing at the time received 5 nerfs to compensate for the asc pts. Mobs were buffed to compensate for the asc pts. With 6 i ended up with 1500 more damage, 8 would add more, so for me they are mandatory if i wanna play at the same speed i did before the ascendancy.

In other words i gotta do the lab 4 times to be at the same place i was before patch, something i dont wanna do on main or alts/future alts.
Last edited by Chadwixx on May 20, 2016, 12:48:35 AM
"
Ragnar119 wrote:
Really hope they announce changes to the labyrinth and ascendancy for the next league. Cant see why they would force people to do boring simple puzzles and traps for ascendancy when there is already enchantments and keys for rewords. So they can put points behind "normal" type of PoE gameplay that is more standard for arpg games. Lore is not a problem, as it can always be changed and as it does change over time.

A challenger appears!

*cough*
"Dude he fucking said hotdog racist.

Like I can't even make this shit up." - gj

1.0.0 Forum Posters now have 50% less Critical Thinking skill per Patch
Last edited by dickhole_mcghee on May 20, 2016, 12:51:07 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info