SET FREE THE ASCENDANCY POINTS (or rework the lab) [New ascension methods/lab rework ideas]

Oh look, now there are two hypocrites. This thread is as legit as it gets. Haters gonna hate though.
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
"
Pyrokar wrote:
And how many times have you given feedback goetzjam? How many times have you said the same things over and over again? How many times did you pretend to have insider info on GGG? How many times have you said that we should leave the game and stop posting? How many times have you drowned the very feedback you say you want to see?

On this topic, admittedly more then what should be necessary.

How many times have you all said the same shit over and over again, we probably more or less even on that right?

Pretend to have insider information? They publicly stated things on the podcast, they've made no indication that they've changed from that stance.

For people like you, OP, ect that refuse to acknowledge when you are wrong, as many times as it takes. GGG isn't going to change the lab, get that thru that thick ass skull of yours. How many times have you brought up frogger or say shit like "it doesnt fit the game"

Thread is legit, yeah totally, it started as a shitpost and hasn't really gotten anywhere in 200+ pages of post because the party that wants it changed refuses to see any reason or logic, just "give be AC points"

Pathetic if you ask me
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
"
Pyrokar wrote:
Oh look, now there are two hypocrites. This thread is as legit as it gets. Haters gonna hate though.

calling people hypocrites, while making 220 threads about the very same topic.
i don't think you know what a hypocrite is, you should google it. Also, logic is one of my strong suits, it doesn't seem to be yours though since you fail at it in the very first post of yours in the last page.

Now stop with the personal attacks and go troll somewhere else. You don't wanna obscure real feedback, do you?
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
Last edited by Pyrokar on Aug 24, 2016, 11:19:28 AM
Hi Exiles!

While we encourage community discussions please keep in mind that attacking other players is a breach of our Code of Conduct.

Please keep the comments civil and focusing on the topic of the thread itself, thanks!
"
Pyrokar wrote:
i don't think you know what a hypocrite is, you should google it. Also, logic is one of my strong suits, it doesn't seem to be yours though since you fail at it in the very first post of yours in the last page.

Now stop with the personal attacks and go troll somewhere else. You don't wanna obscure real feedback, do you?

Rolf you're the one calling people hypocrites and such and insulting people, I'm just calling you out on the fact that this is spam all over the forum there are already so many many Lab Threads, stop making new ones. And everytime someone come up with an argument showing you the goods side of lab and why we shouldn't change it, you are being doing more "passive aggressive stance" and insulting people who repply to the thread, baiting for an argument and baiting insults playing on that passive aggressivness of yours. And then you start making comments about how means everyone is xD. Stop it already not fun.

Even when you insult people politely it's still an insult.
Last edited by diablofdb on Aug 24, 2016, 12:59:41 PM
"
diablofdb wrote:
"
Pyrokar wrote:

It's 238 threads about disliking labyrinth. It doesn't count threads where the OP was just about Izaro or enchants. There's 222 of those threads that have analysis done on the authors. There's 182 total accounts responsible for 222 threads. Of the 28 accounts with multiple threads, those 28 thread authors account for 65 of those threads.

Over 230 threads that have discussed problems with labyrinth

What it means is that it doesn't really make sense to tell people in this thread that we should stop posting new threads about labyrinth because we are not in general the ones that are starting new threads about labyrinth. They are generally being started up by people that have not started up any labyrinth threads previously. The general way that it is working is that someone new comes along and starts a new thread to express their displeasure regarding the labyrinth. Although the second to last thread started is an exception to that general pattern as I've mentioned a couple of times.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Last edited by Turtledove on Aug 24, 2016, 3:02:22 PM
"
Turtledove wrote:
"
diablofdb wrote:
"
Pyrokar wrote:

It's 238 threads about disliking labyrinth. It doesn't count threads where the OP was just about Izaro or enchants. There's 222 of those threads that have analysis done on the authors. There's 182 total accounts responsible for 222 threads. Of the 28 accounts with multiple threads, those 28 thread authors account for 65 of those threads.

Over 230 threads that have discussed problems with labyrinth

What it means is that it doesn't really make sense to tell people in this thread that we should stop posting new threads about labyrinth because we are not in general the ones that are starting new threads about labyrinth. They are generally being started up by people that have not started up any labyrinth threads previously. The general way that it is working is that someone new comes along and starts a new thread to express their displeasure regarding the labyrinth. Although the second to last thread started is an exception to that general pattern as I've mentioned a couple of times.

He thinks it's the same people spamming because we all hate it for similar reasons. As stats show most people agree with us. The only his point of view can be right is multiple accounts which is crazy but so is saying most people Like playing Frogger.
Last edited by Zalhan2 on Aug 24, 2016, 5:43:57 PM
"
Zalhan2 wrote:

He thinks it's the same people spamming because we all hate it for similar reasons. As stats show most people agree with us. The only his point of view can be right is multiple accounts which is crazy but so is saying most people Like playing Frogger.

Another pack of stats pulled from your magic hat because you don't have anything substancial to say heh ?
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
"
Fruz wrote:
"
Zalhan2 wrote:

Another pack of stats pulled from your magic hat because you don't have anything substancial to say heh ?

No need to be repetitive read the thread to this point.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info