SET FREE THE ASCENDANCY POINTS (or rework the lab) [New ascension methods/lab rework ideas]

Of course
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Exactly Fruz, the game has gone off course. You are on a roll today identifying every single problem in a matter of seconds. Congrats!
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
"
Pyrokar wrote:
Exactly Fruz, the game has gone off course. You are on a roll today identifying every single problem in a matter of seconds. Congrats!

Well, that's a good one.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
"
Fruz wrote:
No.
There are here changes that would need significant development time, period.
This is not an accurate thing with a given development time, but it would be significant, that I can tell you.

No, you can't. You do not have the necessary information to make an informed statement regarding the work undertaken by GGG. The best you can do is make uninformed guesses. To insist these statements are substantive just makes you look foolish.

"
I just explained you ( no need for a big explanation there ) why this is just completely different from implementing a new league ( some more details : a new league is an instance of something, and even if you tweak the parameters it could at the end just be an instanciation ) is a completely different thing and you just answered with "No", which leads me to think that you have no idea what it actually is about.

No, you didn't. You simply repeated your earlier statements, which are nothing more than assumption.

"
I don't care if you don't believe me, it does not matter, I tried to take some time to answer your message, but if you don't give a damn about mine, I just don't care then.

Once you start providing evidence for your statements, I'll choose whether or not to believe it, but while you continue to make silly statements regarding things of which you have no direct knowledge, there is nothing to believe or otherwise.

The work in creating a new league is the game play changes that they might decide to implement in the new league. But just creating a new league should be trivial. For an example, doing the 3-d art for a unique item would probably be more work than creating a new league. Caveats: While I have plenty of programming experience, I have never worked on graphic art type stuff nor have I ever worked on game programming. Although the argument about not implementing a self-found league because it would splinter the population doesn't make sense to me because you'd think self-found players would have very little interaction anyway. So, there is probably other reasons like the effort to disable trading but still allow partying.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Turtledove wrote:
The work in creating a new league is the game play changes that they might decide to implement in the new league. But just creating a new league should be trivial. For an example, doing the 3-d art for a unique item would probably be more work than creating a new league. Caveats: While I have plenty of programming experience, I have never worked on graphic art type stuff nor have I ever worked on game programming. Although the argument about not implementing a self-found league because it would splinter the population doesn't make sense to me because you'd think self-found players would have very little interaction anyway. So, there is probably other reasons like the effort to disable trading but still allow partying.

It was just one argument, there are other reasons why they do not want it, surely.
"
Kellog wrote:
No, you can't.

Ouuhh this is going to get so constructive again :
Yes I can.
You're welcome.
"
Fruz wrote:
"
Turtledove wrote:

It was just one argument, there are other reasons why they do not want it, surely.
"
Kellog wrote:
No, you can't.

Ouuhh this is going to get so constructive again :
Yes I can.
You're welcome.

Your ability to reason has obviously left you, so I'll leave you to your not-so-well informed reality.
"
Kellog wrote:

Your ability to reason has obviously left you, so I'll leave you to your not-so-well informed reality.

Please
Who needs facts when you assumptions work even better, right?
Tired of trolls? Ignore them.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1473168
How about an immune to damage over time flask?
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info