[2.2] Elementalist Dubble Dot Firestorm

You can use what you want i swap to chaos golem for phys reduction cause mobs some times hit too hard.
what about reward from bandits can u tell plz? rly love this build already start. thx
Last edited by zrioo on Mar 19, 2016, 5:34:45 PM
Just life and 2 points nothing special
Can i play this build with a Scion ?
Its all around Shaper of Desolation and its core point of this build so no also you dont get free elemental proliferation.
Hey man, can you do a little explaining for me. If a mob has 10x stacks of ignite on it, do the surrounding mobs gain those 10x stacks through the prolif, or do they just take 10x worth of damage? Cause the way it seems, everything gets an obscene amount of ignite stacks from firestorm via prolif if it works by spreading actual stacks.
Kiwi Name = Sir Remington Kiwi; Duke of that tree over there.
Its really hard to tell but emberwake ring says 300 ignites are stackable so i think it is addet
What would be the 6L gem ?
Rapid decay or controlled destruction or even increased area for more mobs cover its up to you play as you like :)
Hey man thanks for the build! I am currently rocking it with two Consuming Dark's, only lvl 62 right now and the build is really starting to kick in after the getting the second set of ascendancy points. Just wondering when you recommend picking up ZO and EB? I haven't speccd in to them yet and don't currently see a reason to do that. What do you think?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info