[2.2][Video] Cast on Hit Juggernaut (Trypanon Cyclone CoC)

My jaw dropped when I saw your vid. I found it hilarious. I'm gonna have to try this one, it just looks like so much fun. Thanks for the build. How's the damage? Will it be able to scale into late in the game?

EDIT: Just found the shadow version, might give it a try. Between the two, which would you suggest?
Last edited by Nitsujin on Mar 13, 2016, 6:04:16 AM
Hey! I am really liking this build so far. it is easy, cheap, and works really well.

Just wanted to say you can level up your warlords mark to level 8 instead of 7. the CWDT it is linked to supports gems level 46 and lower and walord's Mark level 8 requires level 45 :)

Cya!
"
Nitsujin wrote:
My jaw dropped when I saw your vid. I found it hilarious. I'm gonna have to try this one, it just looks like so much fun. Thanks for the build. How's the damage? Will it be able to scale into late in the game?

EDIT: Just found the shadow version, might give it a try. Between the two, which would you suggest?

I don´t know which Shadow Version you talk about, you mean my Shadow CoC Cyclone? If yes thats a totaly different build and needs much more investment.

If you talk about doing Trypanon as Shadow you can do this but it needs a different Tree and you will need lots of Accuracy on the Tree.
Current Builds:
All in one Thread until i make new Guides
poeurl.com/c4vT
Hi there, just want to ask if you can explain why 3x passive points from Bandits? +40 life while you have Blood Magic seems legit. Great work on this build btw :)
"
Czm wrote:
Hi there, just want to ask if you can explain why 3x passive points from Bandits? +40 life while you have Blood Magic seems legit. Great work on this build btw :)

Thanks!

Where did i say 3x Points?

Its Oak, Kill all, Oak or Alira.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
"
"
Czm wrote:

Thanks!

Where did i say 3x Points?

Its Oak, Kill all, Oak or Alira.

He means that in the planned passive tree for lvl 85, when you open it, there for bandits is written - passive, passive, passive
Ah! Thx, did not even notice that option in the new Poeplanner page! Updated it there!
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Watching your videos, that seems fun but a lot dangerous for HC too.
Your life in yoyo'ing so much in T1 maps.
Hey mate! build looks awesome! But can u make leveling trees to this guide too? It would help me alot since i haven't been playing for long time and this looks insance but too bad i'm kinda "newb" with the trees.. ;p
I´ll post some leveling Trees tomorrow!

For a start: Go for Bloodmagic first and level as Meele with the leveling 2hand uniques until you can equip the Trypanon.
Current Builds:
poeurl.com/c4vT
Last edited by ZweihundertMorder on Mar 15, 2016, 2:00:30 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info