Labyrinth is one of the best additions PoE ever had

I disagree OP. I put masters far and above arcade Mario brothers gameplay.
"
Perq wrote:
Given how much shit people drop on Uber Lab, lets have some discussion about:

If it is so terrible, why are everyone farming it?

Discuss!

"
Same reason people work a job. it sucks but they pay you haha.

[Removed by Support]
This thread was dead, and will be again in few days as the last time :).

"
145 pages > 15 pages

Yead indeed, this thread was dead, he just bumped it for prophecy while the league is an absolute fail.
the WK is back from nowhere. [Removed by Support]

Pas ici pour rendre service ;).
Un jeu avec autant de qualités que de défauts, malheureusement ignorés et soutenus par une marée de supporters nolifes sans aucune objectivité.
Last edited by Melissa_GGG on Jun 18, 2016, 6:33:37 PM
"
MisterER wrote:

"
145 pages > 15 pages

Yead indeed, this thread was dead, he just bumped it for prophecy while the league is an absolute fail.
the WK is back from nowhere. But crusading for GGG nowadays is just showing how ignorant you are :D.

Yeah because a thread which OP and many others refuse to let "die" means that that thread is more relevant or important then this thread.

Its funny to me people complain so much about the lab, considering how little time you actually have to do it compared to the things you really do have to do like you know leveling or all that jazz. If its a perm character or a long term character, ascending takes little to no time, especially now that trials are streamlined.

So then you have to ask yourself, do people want AC removed from the lab because it would be better for the game or simply because they can't grasp the concept of being rewarded for doing a challenge that isn't just faceroll kill everything in your path?

I think the answer to that is yes, the vast majority of that 145 page thread is "still dont like the lab" "i hate the lab" if you remove the feedback which takes little to no effort and doesn't actually try to really dig deep and address any "true issues" then your left with basically 120+ pages of useless garbage and 20 pages of feedback that is crucial to being reviewed.

But its ok we still get daily people bumping the thread, despite GGG basically saying if they had plans they werent going to reveal it then and the idea that seemed to get the most like was somehow making it so you could play less frogger and more kill shit. Ultimately people are lazy as fuck and just want the additional power for free, at least the majority don't care as long as they get it without much effort, which funny enough you can do that basically now if you pay a price.
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
oh come now lab is not hard and u know it. whats hard is no portals to trade, youre on lock-down, in a prison, rewards suck ass unless uber lab which they finally figured out this patch is to give a loot explosion so ppl show up, but crafting still does, exp. you normally get none unless first timer.
Git R Dun!
"
Aim_Deep wrote:

I work for myself But I guarantee you I stop paying my drivers and workers they would stop showing up. Same applies to lab. Only way they can make it half ass attractive is loot bonanza compared to everyplace else.

If you HAVE to play video game, you have a problem, Sir. And it is far beyond with Uber Lab, I think. :P

"
Pyrokar wrote:
145 pages > 15 pages

100 drug addicts > 1 physics professor

Right?

Quality matters, Sir. :P Continuous rambling of ~20 people isn't making it any more relevant, than it really is (it is relevant, tho).

Also, I've shown some support to your cause, and now you are coming here, derailing the thread with stupid, useless and totally uncalled for comment? That wasn't the question.
You and your guildmate were crying so much about "trolls, who contibute nothing to the discussion", yet all you do yourself here, is exact and the same thing. Hypocrisy much?

After this response, I think I lost a lot of sympathy to your cause, and I'm a little glad GGG did nothing you asked for.

"
MisterER wrote:
"
Perq wrote:
Given how much shit people drop on Uber Lab, lets have some discussion about:

If it is so terrible, why are everyone farming it?

Discuss!

"

Can't be understood by people who never work a day in their life ...
This thread was dead, and will be again in few days as the last time :).

Another dumb, uncalled for, and useless response. If you HAVE to play a game as a work, you have a problem, Sir.

So yeah, I've asked a question, got no responses whatsoever. :V Can we have lab-haters out of here, please, and have some meaningful discussion? Thanks!
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.
https://joeduncan123.imgur.com
https://joeduncan1234.imgur.com
Last edited by Perq on Jun 17, 2016, 1:39:33 AM
@Goetz - I think the most baffling thing about the labyrinth posts are how its the same handful of people posting consistently the entire day throughout the entire day, every day, yet many of them claim "they have real life to attend to, cant play the game", these are the same people saying to everyone else that they dont have a life.

They claim they dont have the time to do the labyrinth and that its an annoyance, all the time spent complaining about it they could have run labyrinth literally thousands of times over by this point, and you only need to run it once for points.

I think that GGG is well aware that this is a very vocal minority (as mentioned in the state of the exile podcast). I believe GGG is perfectly content with the Labyrinth as is and they probably feel as though the current complaints are not valid (they arent, its not reasonable like the previous trial complaints).

The people complaining about points being "mandatory, gated, etc" isnt valid. They know it isnt valid but want to continue to push it. GGG is aware that its a non-issue why it hasnt been changed.

The same thing happened with Masters and how they were claimed to be "gated, mandatory content" but we all know that isnt true.

Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
"
Perq wrote:

100 drug addicts > 1 physics professor

Right?

Quality matters, Sir. :P Continuous rambling of ~20 people isn't making it any more relevant, than it really is (it is relevant, tho).

Also, I've shown some support to your cause, and now you are coming here, derailing the thread with stupid, useless and totally uncalled for comment? That wasn't the question.
You and your guildmate were crying so much about "trolls, who contibute nothing to the discussion", yet all you do yourself here, is exact and the same thing. Hypocrisy much?

After this response, I think I lost a lot of sympathy to your cause, and I'm a little glad GGG did nothing you asked for.

Uhm, i am probably a drug addict and not a math professor but you can't say 100 apples > 1 orange. You have to compare the same stuff, like in pages to pages not chairs to ceilings. At least i know that. What does that make you though?

About contributing to this thread: The full of rambling-pages thread has a ton of suggestion about a perceived problem. What exactly is this thread? A rambling about how there is no problem with some flavour of GGG ass-licking? Yet you have people in most pages telling you there is one. So yea, 145 pages > 15 pages is contributing to this thread as it is proving that there is an issue for a lot of people.

"
Perq wrote:

Yes, I'm mocking all these people, being vocal minority. You're not giving a fair feedback - you're just being salty about losing.

Nice sympathy skills. Yet 145> 15 proves that you are the minority in the forum and by chris's standards i am part of the "happy" to run the lab majority like you.

Spoiler
lol
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
Last edited by Pyrokar on Jun 17, 2016, 4:36:52 AM
Yet to provide any feedback on the Lord's Labyrinth.

Aside from stability issues and bugs I am really enjoying the endgame labyrinth. It is much better than the Merc Labyrinth which I run once and GTFO. I think the rewards for the Endgame Lab are generally in a pretty good place, I am very much enjoying farming it.
That being said, I am concerned about the carrot that is helmet enchantments. Why should I grind (expected/potentially) hundreds of Labs for the ideal enchant only to have the build for that enchant nerfed next patch? If people start thinking it's mostly pointless to farm enchants for this reason (amongst others) the entire lab begins to become a waste of dev resources.
Please consider the health and state and the game in this context.
IGN: Victory_Or_Sovngarde
It's not a 13 week development cycle, it's a 13 week supporter-pack cycle.
You can play any build you want, as long as it's the current meta.
i think that it is worth farming even without enchants. the drops - when you are able to get 4+ keys - are more than worth it.

i get an average one red map per run and each 3 runs give me 2 free runs. plus the currency and jewels. gems ill ignore as most farmers already have all %20

enchants are a bonus on top of already pretty nice rewards (when people have to be rewarded to play a content..)

one note - i would like power of enchants reduced and their count lowered - making it way easier to get one that a player needs.

btw ggg does not care about standard ecoomy wise. wand implicits already 'ruined' mirrored wands. and there is an easy way of avoiding getting nerfed: avoid playing builds that are broken OP.
"
Can we have lab-haters out of here, please, and have some meaningful discussion? Thanks!

Dunno bud, we shouldn't post in your thread but you did post on the others ? Come on respect yourself and be honnest once in your life ...

And i don't hate the lab, i don't like it but i don't hate it since i earn a lot with it. Another miss from you ...

"

Yes, I'm mocking all these people, being vocal minority. You're not giving a fair feedback - you're just being salty about losing.

<< Do what i say, not what i do >>

And when you are all crusading on the "bad" feedback thread you are not salty about losing at all :D.

"
Quality matters, Sir.

HAHAHAHHA the only point you are making is because you are crusading like a WK, you think your feedback is good quality ???? Hahahaha such a huge lack of humility, unbeleivable xD.

They are such minority that your thread is dead and all others still alive with 100 more pages, more activity, more people, more clues, more everything.
you can still keep claim the opposite to save your ego, but doesn't change anything now ;).

"

Another dumb, uncalled for, and useless response. If you HAVE to play a game as a work, you have a problem, Sir.

Dear insultant WK, i didn't say that, i wanna paste it again since it seems you got problems with your eyes :
Can't be understood by people who never work a day in their life ...
No one is playing this game as a work there, i just said you can't get this point when you didn't work a single second in your life got it jimmy ?

====>
"
What exactly is this thread? A rambling about how there is no problem with some flavour of GGG ass-licking?

This. They are so blind that they can't even saw they are drawing exactly what they think we do, another example of their lack of humility and maturity.

Pas ici pour rendre service ;).
Un jeu avec autant de qualités que de défauts, malheureusement ignorés et soutenus par une marée de supporters nolifes sans aucune objectivité.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info