Quitting PoE after years due to Labyrinth System

"
Mooginator wrote:
The Labyrinth system is the worst "feature" I've seen for an ARPG. Requiring players to endure this tedious, unfun and horribly designed system is just absurd. Not sure who came up with this at GGG, but it's driving players away in droves (as seen in other threads).

I was really excited about this expansion, but now I'm utterly disappointed and partially disgusted that the designers thought the labyrinth system was a good idea. It isn't.

I won't return to PoE unless the Labyrinth system is removed from the game as a progression requirement (and I've played since BETA!). Even GGG says the system is to give the "rush" of hardcore to normal players. If I wanted the hardcore rush, I would play hardcore! Stop forcing this crap on us!

So just two days into the new league, and I'm done. First time this has ever happened. I see others are doing the same thing (quitting). I only hope GGG comes to their senses and removes this garbage feature from the game completely.

Honestly when it comes to evaluating Ascendancy based on content I will give a generous 1 out of 10 , since this is a non-content expansion for people who don't do the lab crap .

If the Ascendancy was simply a balance patch sure but calling this an expansion come on , even WoD had more content .
R.I.P 4.B.
Last edited by tryhardgg on Apr 15, 2016, 8:02:25 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info