The Hunt for Rigwald Winners!

When do we get the update that give permanent league easier access to ascendacy points?
IGN: Pumar, Pumam , PumarR , PumaPunch , PumaWander , PumaCleave, PumaSlams
gz to winners.. next time i win ..lol
GG

Also can't hardly believe I won some stash tabs, I mean, it's not like its something incredible like the alieanwares, but I guess I never really even consider the possibility of me winning something like this. So yeah It's pretty cool to see my name up there xD Plus I even was wanting some more premiums because of the new trade improvements xD. thanks GGG and congrats to all the other winners xD
I am a shadow. I was born the youngest daughter of a respected family, raised to fight, weep and bleed for God and the Order. I would have died to keep my mouth shut. Professional integrity, it's called. That lord sang a different tune once I had taken their children.
Very cool! Congrats everyone.
Sometimes… not so simple.
"
when will the STD characters get the ascendancy points?

Spoiler
when will my already level 100 character get ascendancy points so i can pointlessly grind the mirrored item recycle bin

lol if it gets deleted
No one cares about standard. It's literally a recycle bin, just press empty.
Any chance we can get some statistics on how many players completed how many challanges as in previous leagues?
Completed 8/8 Challenges Ons/Ana
8/8 Challenges Nem/Dom #1 Templar Nem/Dom
6/8 Challenges Invasion/Ambush #1 Templar 2 Week Race
8/8 Challenges Beyond/Rampage & Bloodlines/Torment #1 Templar BL (lvl100)
IGN: BeerBeastTheBurninator | 8/8 Temp/Warb | 32/32 TalismanHC | 40/40 PerandusHC
Gratz for winners!
Hurray for the winners.

This would have been a nice birthday present now on my birthday :)
hack and slash , all the day :)

Proud beta member since patch 0.9.5!
Last edited by Rakutsi on Jul 10, 2016, 3:29:59 PM
no one wins except the stash tabs they always pick the most inactive dead account to win.
congrats ^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info