Does anyone actually enjoy Labyrinth?

I personally hate it; I run a glass cannon style build and have spent about an hour dying to the laggy mini-game called the labyrinth and I personally don't remember the last time I had less fun in a video game.

Am I alone? Does someone out there think this shit is fun?

Challenge can be fun. Labyrinth is not.

As is, I think I'm quitting PoE again for about a week to see if they fix this horrible mess of an expansion (crit multi, I'm looking at you, too).

All it would take for Labyrinth is not making the stupid fucking thing reset on death. "So you dredged though all that crap you didn't enjoy and got to boss? Oh you lagged and died? Trololol do it again!"

It. Isn't. Fun.

Don't make me grind it. It also isn't PoE... it's Legend of Zelda meets Tomb Raider.

Well failed, GGG. Whoever came up with the idea of a bunch of traps doesn't seem to have played POE.

POE is about making a build, getting as strong as possible, min/maxing and loot.

Grinder traps aren't part of the equation.

At least there's a new hero in Heroes of the Storm!
Last edited by Vaalamity on Mar 6, 2016, 3:19:23 AM
Last bumped on Mar 14, 2016, 6:10:36 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
The traps are fine and ''fun'', The zone is fucking way too long like wayyyyyyy to fucking long and Izaro is overtuned.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Loving it. As my own feedback indicates. Hey, you asked.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
I just did it for the first time and found it fun. It was normal labyrinth, I was level 34 and only had 1000 hp. Even with a permanent vulnerability curse from a darkshrine I was able to get through it fine.
I do, my only complaints would be the insane enchant randomization and Izaro being overtuned (nothing new though, GGG loves pigeonholing people into stacking hp and cheese of the month dps gems).
Last edited by Raudram on Mar 6, 2016, 3:31:53 AM
I only rushed trough normal and cruel on an overleveled char and I think I'll find it fun on my other chars as well.

The trials are a chore, especially if you have like 10 chars that you like playing on perma leagues.

For me, it's a breath of fresh air and a nice addition to the game, but I find mapping mindnumbingly boring and frustrating, so...

I do think Izzaro might be a bit overtuned, but that's always the case with bosses on release, because they want to challenge and torture players who do content way too fast.

I kind of don't understand why people hate the labyrinth so much... You need to do it 3 times per char... And that's it. Before you say enchants: just buy them if you want them that much.

It's a nice addition to the game and quite fun.
Even if it weren't fun, variety is good...

Avert thy gaze, child!

IGN: Shadowrope

Standard Warrior
I like it (so far) :)
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke
I did ask and was genuinely curious as to how many people enjoyed it. I would love to see a poll, tbh.

I would estimate 75% of players hate it and 25% found it refreshing.

Maybe I'm way off but that certainly seems like the case talking to my friends list (which is a very small sample).
I do. I do enjoy it A LOT.

it is fast paced rush that requires a hint of brain - no 300ex in gear (gear helps too ofc)

rewards are ok (enchants can be REALLY powerful), the Izaro fight has lots into it

10 minutes on average, will try to get it to 8 per run

i start to understand why some people do not like it - it can be done with ANY build (it is almost entirely build independent) and it is more test of skill than coc-cycloning or tornado-wiping
"
Vaalamity wrote:

POE is about making a build, getting as strong as possible, min/maxing and loot.

Grinder traps aren't part of the equation.

At least there's a new hero in Heroes of the Storm!

Heart of Purity

Awarded 'Silverblade' to Talent Competition Winner 2020.
POE turned into a ratrace for the most div/hour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFO4E5OKSE

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info