It took less than a day for PvP to be filled with Templar Sparker

Me think RUPENUS very wrong about is pvp vision but I give guy credit. I remember him talking in sarn about his LA build after he got molested by EA using crit melee. I remember him talking with some people who quit now and he worked hard on his LA before all others used it. Only him and another guy using totem wall can t remember name used this. /remember now it was WILLE.

So RUPENuS actually worked hard on the build i remember (he tried wand even before that).

I agree that it is cheap like EA and playing it not show great skill in pvp but kudos for him playing it before lot of others and he did it not because meta but because trying to counter EA.

All LA cancer is because GGG did NOTHING to kill EA cancer.
People get tired of broken shit and try other broken shit to counter it.

All is GGG fault in this case (and icedeal with is EA thread :P).
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Last edited by Head_Less on Mar 11, 2016, 2:21:45 PM
come to sarn and oneshot me go
"
Heelon wrote:
come to sarn and oneshot me go

keyboard warrior be careful what you want coz Rupenus will 1 shot you lol.
Poe Pvp experience
Nah was talking about Ahfack. Since he oneshots everyone with 0 investment. Not even rupe can do that most of the time.
guys, you seem a bit salty here. if LA is so easy and cheap, make a LA build and win a round against libritannia. i'd say LA requires micro and it really needs high gear investment to make it work but you wouldnt make me talk or accept what im saying cause the its too salty around here. its seriously not as easy as it seems. especially with lioneye's vision this build is VERY hard to play with. you will make jokes about it like 'yeah yeah very hard one shot hihihi', but you cant understand how easy or hard a build is without playing it in a competitive level. after ascendancy i give ypou that, this build is buffed so much that it turns into a 'right click: win' build but before that things were much much harder, especially while i was lioneyes this builds micro requirement was very high.

i started this LA journey alone actually, i got some help at the beginning from lapiz, which is mostly 2-3 sentences of idea sharing. and when i started it was all chaos back then, i was relying on mines mostly. and actually i didnt know what to do. it took a lot time to understand the strength of lightning arrow and how to ''abuse'' it for me.

and head_less thanks for defenderino. actually life based KB + inquisitor build is even superior than LA but i need 1 mirror to get a foe bite and try it(i have the rest of the builds pieces) a friend ith full mirrored wander set, we did some pvp tests with him, KB + Pierce + added fire + hatred + ohys to light + wed... KB gets really high dps and with inquisitor KB you can one shot every-one even 11k life.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
"
Heelon wrote:
Nah was talking about Ahfack. Since he oneshots everyone with 0 investment. Not even rupe can do that most of the time.

haha ok sorry.

Poe Pvp experience
edit @ahfack

you are wrong, all you described is applicable to any other "top tier pvp build" with top tier gear. And yes, glyph +1 drillneck etc is not something 99% of the poe players can afford! Of course you 1-shot 99% of the playerbase having these. If the reality was that 5ex are required for a specific build that oneshoots top 10 pvp i would agree and ask for nerf.

Lets look at the 1% playerbase, i see a variety of builds at the top lvl, EA/LA/Sparkers/COC Cycloners/Some Chaos Builds/Some multi curse etcetc. I dont ask for nerfing any of these, because i dont want to end up all using 2H RT Cycloner because YOU think it is the only balanced build. And besides of that i PVPed for over 10 years in d2 and we had exactly the same discussions going on, just different names. I dont bother anymore and will just adapt if any of my builds are nerfed and i consider there are better options.

As melee once you close range, you just press 1 button and wait till other one dies (or you), which is a dps check in the end. How is that requiring more skill or multiple buttons usage than any other build???

and btw, the difference between car window and pvp in arpg is that it is easy to fix the car window because there are not many variables to consider, if any at all.

8/8 Challenges Anarchy/Onslaught
8/8 Challenges Domination/Nemesis
8/8 Challenges Ambush/Invasion

IGN: @Mob_Barley
Last edited by Sadat on Mar 11, 2016, 2:28:43 PM
Heelon, as mentioned I borrowed a friend's glyph mark and was 1-2 shotting as RT with no bow nodes. Believe me or not, who cares :)

"
Rupenus wrote:
after ascendancy i give ypou that, this build is buffed so much that it turns into a 'right click: win' build

That is exactly my point, so we are in agreement. I remember when you were Nurse and did melee, and I remember the day you sold your sol barb and started going ranged with the sole intention of RIP'ing other bowfags. I know you put thought into it. But now the standard is set and it requires 0 thought or skill.

Please understand that me saying "LA doesn't take skill or thought" is NOT me saying "Rup did not put thought into his build, and does not have skill" - I am not saying that. I am saying as a blanket statement that I proved last night with 0 bow nodes/LA, that everything is fucked right now since ascendancy. That's all.

<3
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
Sadat wrote:
edit @ahfack

you are wrong, all you described is applicable to any other "top tier pvp build" with top tier gear. And yes, glyph +1 drillneck etc is not something 99% of the poe players can afford! Of course you 1-shot 99% of the playerbase having these. If the reality was that 5ex are required for a specific build that oneshoots top 10 pvp i would agree and ask for nerf.

Lets look at the 1% playerbase, i see a variety of builds at the top lvl, EA/LA/Sparkers/COC Cycloners/Some Chaos Builds/Some multi curse etcetc. I dont ask for nerfing any of these, because i dont want to end up all using 2H RT Cycloner because YOU think it is the only balanced build. And besides of that i PVPed for over 10 years in d2 and we had exactly the same discussions going on, just different names. I dont bother anymore and will just adapt if any of my builds are nerfed and i consider there are better options.

As melee once you close range, you just press 1 button and wait till other one dies (or you), which is a dps check in the end. How is that requiring more skill or multiple buttons usage than any other build???

and btw, the difference between car window and pvp in arpg is that it is easy to fix the car window because there are not many variables to consider, if any at all.

Good response! :) <3.

Brood twine has been mirrored almost 200 times and it hasn't been around that long. Also, think about how many glyph/torments are out there, or self crafted 450-500pdps bows when you could still mastermod hybrid. More people than you think can afford it, trust me. Again, I was using Glyph as a test showing you don't need a tree at all to 1shot. In reality, you could get the job done with a Voltaxic and just a little thought about your tree, which is very affordable and easy.

2H RT Cyclone is far from a balanced build, it's been nerfed to shit because so many people complained about it for years. Ahem. If you notice, I actively use cyclone/static/dbl/heavy/leap as main melee attacks, I don't just use one skill :). I switch it up depending on who I'm fighting or what I feel like doing. And you'd be surprised at how carefully I have to micro in order to kill other top players. Not to mention the infinite bramblejack guardians (which make me switch to 100%light dmg static strike). I know the pre-rebuttal has already been said about "Everyone claiming to have the weakest most skill build", so I'm not even going to go into the tactics or swapouts I have to use in order to even REACH my opponent this meta. All I will say is it is far from being duct-tape meta like spark or autistic-clicking like LA.

I mean this with all due respect to all players BTW. I hold no ill will against any of you guys.
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
let me say that: still, even in ascendancy, someone who has pvp experiecne but didnt play LA couldnt do well vs sparkers, EA, or any other top builds. you need micro management experience and put some experience to your motor-nerve system if you know what i mean. but things get easier than 2.1, thats true.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info