[2.4] Pure Righteous Fire | Fast Clear Speed/Very Tanky | HC/Atziri Viable

Thanks Bro, almost ready to play this build :)
If anyone is thinking of rolling this build I would advise you to be innovative with how you handle the new high tier bosses because I went for a more classical approach to RF and I'm getting destroyed.

Gear

Passive Tree
8.4K HP and red eleweakness capped.

Options for single target that I've considered are a Leo -DoT mod staff weapon swap or a chest piece swap with a good baseline spell like Flamesurge/Vortex/Bladefall (Bladefall/EK/BV are the only ones that don't get screwed by EE). The problem usually is running out of flasks and just getting mowed down by any non-fire/non-physical damage.

If anyone has any other ideas I'd be glad to hear them since I was having a ton of fun with RF again but I hit a wall pushing high tiers.

Edit:

probably the best spell for this passive tree, but I had to unspec EE because my talisman has cold damage. If it had lightning damage i might have kept it since it would boost vortex dot too but it's also a bunch of wasted time. 7.4K HP with Belly (still need to divine it better, it's a shit roll).
Last edited by 7thFullMoon on Sep 30, 2016, 2:04:44 PM
Currently running a variation of this build on essence. Traded out the doriani's for a essence of delirium weapon. It helps with clear speed adding 1k decay dps. Able to run through most mobs with one shot on lower maps. Currently running belly with 5l blade vortex. Chars name is Scream_Your_Life_Out. What do you guys think?
your character tab isn't public, so make it public or share tree/gear

IDK about the essence stuff that adds 1K base dot but iirc that requires a hit to apply which could be a bit of a pain, it also only shares 2 sources of scaling with RF (AoE dmg and DoT)
Following this guide and loving RF so far. Thanks a lot for making this build.

Few questions.

Do we take the witch ascendary?? or the ranger? noticed on your profile you took the ranger but in the guide you took the witch.

Also, I'm assuming legacy blood dance boots are the ones with 1% life regen, so what exactly do you recommend taking if we don't have legacy boots?
Witch Ascendancy provides inc dmg and less ele dmg taken so this is recommended path to take. The only reason I choose Ranger is 20% inc movement speed when on max frenzy (onslaught).

Non-legacy Blood Dance are still viable for this build but you need respec frenzy passive in your Passive Tree because it's simply not worth it. With 3 frenzy + 1 from bandits you will have 2% life regen and 16% more dmg. Also you can enchant life regen.
"
Ogoslaw wrote:
Witch Ascendancy provides inc dmg and less ele dmg taken so this is recommended path to take. The only reason I choose Ranger is 20% inc movement speed when on max frenzy (onslaught).

Non-legacy Blood Dance are still viable for this build but you need respec frenzy passive in your Passive Tree because it's simply not worth it. With 3 frenzy + 1 from bandits you will have 2% life regen and 16% more dmg. Also you can enchant life regen.

Appreciate the reply, just finished my build and used all uniques. Now I just have to level and finish out the hp on the skill tree and I'm set.
Last edited by Jax_ on Oct 6, 2016, 10:09:23 AM
"
7thFullMoon wrote:
If anyone is thinking of rolling this build I would advise you to be innovative with how you handle the new high tier bosses because I went for a more classical approach to RF and I'm getting destroyed.

well, thats disappointing, i was looking for a cheap tanky build that could do the new end game content, if there is such a thing :(
Hello, I am currently playing this build on Essence and really enjoying it. It is my first "real" build as I am quite new to the game, but found it pretty interesting and cheap enough for a fresh start.

However, as mentioned, the damage could be higher (even with Doryani's), so I was wondering why you are not suggesting rings with increased elemental / fire damage.

This is my current gear.

Thanks for creating this build!
I actually suggested Le Heup of All Iron Ring, normal rings with life, resist, and decent fire dmg are pretty rare but you can try to get something with that new base type that gives elemental dmg.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info