The Trials. feedback.

"
Caridor wrote:

If English isn't your first language, my apologies, I can understand how you might not understand what I meant. Otherwise, use your brain before posting. I refuse to think that you're incapable of understanding, so I can only assume your comment was made out a complete lack of thought.

Thank u 4 understanding no English not my first language. Sorry for it. Take care bye.
Currently playing on:
Ps5 - - Predecessor, Warhammer 40k Inquisitor, Dungeon Encounters, Assassins Creed Origins, Deep Rock Galactic/Remnant 2 (MP w mates);
Tablet - - Buriedbornes 2, Dawncaster, Loop Hero, Fate GO;
and,
PC - - Word and winamp ~_^
"

1½ hours per character? Right. You see those two words? PER CHARACTER.

Off my head I can think of six standard characters that I need to get ascendancies for. What do you think is more exhilarating, running maps and seeing your exp bar go up, or running all the trials and rinths to complete them in ~9 hours?

Think before posting.

Huh, tells me to think before posting, after comparing a total of nine hours to severely empower six characters to nine hours+ to maybe get a passive point or two for one character.

Yet again reminding me why I typically do not respond to it.

Currently playing on:
Ps5 - - Predecessor, Warhammer 40k Inquisitor, Dungeon Encounters, Assassins Creed Origins, Deep Rock Galactic/Remnant 2 (MP w mates);
Tablet - - Buriedbornes 2, Dawncaster, Loop Hero, Fate GO;
and,
PC - - Word and winamp ~_^
"
"

1½ hours per character? Right. You see those two words? PER CHARACTER.

Off my head I can think of six standard characters that I need to get ascendancies for. What do you think is more exhilarating, running maps and seeing your exp bar go up, or running all the trials and rinths to complete them in ~9 hours?

Think before posting.

Huh, tells me to think before posting, after comparing a total of nine hours to severely empower six characters to nine hours+ to maybe get a passive point or two for one character.

Yet again reminding me why I typically do not respond to it.

Because you have literally nothing beneficial to add to the conversation and would defending GGG is they required you to send them chunks of your bloody flesh in order to identify items.
Yes, we know.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info