2.2.0c Patch Note

I did encounter this in my merc labyrinth yesterday, thankfully there was a secret shortcut alternate route, otherwise I would have been locked out for the day
"
Chris wrote:
Version 2.2.0c
  • Fixed a rare bug where portals wouldn't let you use them (attributed incorrectly to quest state or difficulty level).

On the updater, the patch notes is a little different:

"
Fixed a rare bug where portals wouldn't let you use them (attributed incorrectly to quest state or difficulty levely).

Typo in client is still there. Levely. huh. funny.

Second point, I had the bug in Act 3 normal, Marketplace just a few hours ago. Didn´t let me rejoin my area because it thought that the area was merciless difficulty and I wasn´t yet lvl 35. XD
"
TasKitas wrote:
Sigh.. why PoE can't have splitted files atleast into few, instead of one 9GB file, which takes 20 min + every time to update even for a few MB update.

+1

Can we please at least start talking about the Steam updater?

I wish GGG either split the file or didn't use Steam for updates of the Steam version of the client.

It's almost like GGG doesn't want people to play through Steam or doesn't care about people who do.

I'm currently downloading a 3.9 MB patch from steam, which makes it copy the whole 9 GB file and takes about 10 minutes to complete.
I guess it's either 1 or 48,000. Nothing in between, right?
"
serrato wrote:
Hi Chris, I consistently get a crash where the game simply closes either randomly (game simply close itself) or I get a crash with error messages when I transition to another zone. Is that a known issue currently or I am currently in a realm of problems? First time I ever get those so consistently (like every 10 minutes or so)

I have the EXACT same issue. I crash so consistently that I've stopped going into Labyrinth. Right now I'm trying to reinstall game to see if that fixes it but this issue is just impossibly annoying and inhibiting me from playing the game (Making me lose interest because of frustration).
Live and Let Live.
"
JayFinch wrote:
"
TasKitas wrote:
Sigh.. why PoE can't have splitted files atleast into few, instead of one 9GB file, which takes 20 min + every time to update even for a few MB update.

+1

I wish GGG either split the file or didn't use Steam for updates of the Steam version of the client.

It's almost like GGG doesn't want people to play through Steam or doesn't care about people who do.

I'm currently downloading a 3.9 MB patch from steam, which makes it copy the whole 9 GB file and takes about 10 minutes to complete.

I think that is Steam's responsiblity
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
It will also become less relevant as people upgrade. I'm using an old Crucial SSD from many years ago and it seems fine. Install time relative to download size is high, but in absolute terms waiting some extra seconds for a patch to install is not a big deal.
I ran into a bug where the game crashes when you click the mysterious shrine. I just don't click them anymore it was right before the end of the labyrinth so it's not worth the risk but they seem like a fun mechanic.
"
JayFinch wrote:
"
TasKitas wrote:

+1

The steam patch took 30 seconds for me, total. Get a better computer?
took 3 min at 40MB download for me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info