2.2.0c Patch Note

Still not fixed. http://i.imgur.com/TJ5oLgm.jpg
"
Chris wrote:
Version 2.2.0c
  • Fixed a rare bug where portals wouldn't let you use them (attributed incorrectly to quest state or difficulty level).

Sorry, but I'm still seeing this: twice in act 2.
#ssf_is_better
#make_necropolis_core
#make_melee_better
"
thescyphozoa wrote:
Still not fixed. http://i.imgur.com/TJ5oLgm.jpg

Yup, I got the same error in the Warehouse District as well.
Is anyone else experiencing Chaos Damage doing a ridiculously large amount of damage after Ascendancy being available?
Last edited by RoshanKemp on Mar 5, 2016, 2:24:28 PM
When i equip my gloves that have the cast Word of War on kill and i attack something i immediately get booted from the game.
Thanks bud, hope my bug report helped.
Thanks for all the Dom Damned good work GGG :)

Really appreciate you taking so much time and effort into making this game the vision you saw as it ever changes and morphs into the fantasy world you envisioned once upon a time.

Loads and LOADS of fun, I'd suggest you keep doin what you're doin and before you know it you'll have the entire diablo 3 fanbase swimming to the beaches of wraeclast in no time! Among other hoardes and legions of players from other not as impressive games ;)

Good luck Grinding Gear Games and may Kalandra have mercy on us all ;)
Any fix on the god awful lightning warp glitch that has been around since like 2.0? The one where you can't warp twice consecutively? Regardless, lightning warp aside, this has been a great 2.2 and I'm loving every second of it.
I am a shadow. I was born the youngest daughter of a respected family, raised to fight, weep and bleed for God and the Order. I would have died to keep my mouth shut. Professional integrity, it's called. That lord sang a different tune once I had taken their children.
when i play Volcano Map

there is a stair, never seen this before and i can't enter

there are 50 more monsters left, but not in the map (maybe in the stair i can't enter)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info