Golem

Post your feedback for this skill here!

Make sure you concisely state your character build, level, and other complimenting abilities you have when you talk about a skill - The more we know about your character, the better we can understand your feedback.
Please email support@grindinggear.com if you need any assistance!

Last bumped on Jul 21, 2021, 5:24:49 PM
Golem? Uhm, what? :P

Looks like this thread was accidentally added somehow, instead of a Support Gem thread for Elemental Focus.
Necropolis: 95
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
Is it in game?
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Why is this thread still here?
Problem: impostor syndrome
Solution: nerf everything
Result: depressing mess
nm, I found the correct golem thread.
Never underestimate what the mod community can do for PoE if you sell an offline client.
Last edited by Vhlad on Dec 10, 2016, 1:23:30 PM
I have a question about the synergy between golem gem quality and the Scourge claw.

The quality on every golem skill gem says "increased minion damage" (besides increased life), and through The Scourge claws' "increases and reductions to minion damage also affect you" it should actually affect the player as well, but that doesn't seem to work.

Or if it shouldn't work that way, could you please change the wording on the golem gems? Because it is now quite confusing.

Thank you very much.
Golem Quality bonuses are modifiers to the Golem summoned by the relevant Skill Gem, they are not global modifiers for your character. Same reason Supports on Golems do not affect your character: you don't have that modifier, and thus cannot benefit from it.
"
Vipermagi wrote:
Golem Quality bonuses are modifiers to the Golem summoned by the relevant Skill Gem, they are not global modifiers for your character. Same reason Supports on Golems do not affect your character: you don't have that modifier, and thus cannot benefit from it.

Yeah, I thought so. But it's still confusing, especially for newer players. Bone helmet, minion damage jewels, gloves crafts, everything with "increased minion damage" works with Scourge. I can understand that regarding the golem quality, tho changing the wording to "increased golem damage" would solve these kind of misunderstandings.
Hey GGG

The lightning golems lightning orb that "zap, zap, and zaps" people is just way to loud.

I've been trying to get the word out on different posts all related to lightning golem, and golems in general.

before I posted i read what other people had to say, and if others had the same problem as me, and yes others have the same problem. Very few come here to tell you guys aparently.

Please lower the sound of the lightning orb ground effect. It has a higher sound that most of your own abilities, and it sits on the ground zapping continueasly, its driving me crasy. Some others have mentioned the exact same thing.

I have even tried to make a golem build, and ofcause I want to use my lightning golem, but wow. I could stay sane for only about 20 minutes. Having 3-10 lightning orbs on the ground at a time its soooooooooooooooooo loud, and you never get a break form "ZAPZAPZAPZAPZAPZAPZAPZAP" you'r ears instantly bleeds.

Suggestion:

Simply lower the sound in general. ALOT.

Give us the option to lower the sound or to remove the sound of minions completely.

Many regards a happy poe player. Let me play my lightning golem build in 3.0 please :)
Ohh.. Tried new league scion golemancer. You know prolly, its awful with scion ascendancies. Definitely can use some improvements.

Witch I had last league is far far more superior with golems.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info