Ascendancy is now live!

I see the server instability thread is removed.
Too many crashes for various reasons after the expansion went live.
I hope you fix it soon.
Succes condition = X amount of players?

Considering the server instability and crashes, technically it certainly must have been less successful?

Probably the reason the news post about the technical issues has been removed now. You don't want people to think the expansion update perhaps was less successful as first assumed?

Last edited by Startkabels on Mar 6, 2016, 8:47:41 AM
FIX YOUR FUCKING SHRINES GGG. SPENT 1 HOUR IN LABIRYNTH AND CRASH. I WONT SUPPORT THIS GAME ANYMORE WHEN YOU CANT GET UR SHIT TOGETHER.
Open your eyes and fly.....
yeah now live with more bullshit lag , dc log outs and what not

walk 5 feet and kick out of the game , log back in walk 5 feet and kick right the @#$% out again

game is point less and the only thing you people care about is how much money you can scam out of the people
Almost impossible to play smoothly. My town is located about 30Km away from Singapore, yet the Ping is hovering between 3++ to more than 14++.

Too many players maybe?

It was pinging around 30-50 before Ascendancy.
Seriously,the game has issues. Keep dropping frames and crashing. Can't lower settings cause it crashes. Can't finish labyrinth cause from 135 fps vsync off it drops to 20.
Deleting the server instability thread didn't make it stable. Try more.
How are player numbers looking now, GGG? I'm guessing you also set a record for number of players lost in a few days. Post the facts both ways if you dare. Prove me wrong.
Last edited by Sk8Sanctified on Mar 7, 2016, 8:33:04 AM
I just started playing and I have no idea what I'm doing!
great.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info