Ascendancy is now live!

This all has made me wonder... What would've been the logistics of renting some (temporary) additional server capacity to deal with the extra rush of people on launch? Until today I didn't even know that the game could even HAVE login queues, let alone going into 5+ digits for a single realm.

Sure, it's a sign there's a lot of players, but think of how many will decide to get frustrated and quit, and then forget to come back later.

Overall, in terms of reliability/stability, this is vastly worse than the launch of Awakening.
Rufalius, hybrid Aura/Arc/Mana Guardian | Hemorae, TS Raider | Wuru, Ele Hit Wand Trickster
Last edited by ACGIFT on Mar 4, 2016, 9:18:06 PM
Sort of.
oh there have been problems? I've been there for the start, checked some things and had to leave, I am back now, things seem smooth.. so everything done right I guess :P
Hey, hey! It's the Postal Dude! Get him!
I know that I am going to love this expansion because I am a fan of the game. Playing since 2013. Little bit of Closed Beta and Open Beta, I now at the point to where I can't keep up with expansions, Lol.
Alex212
"
alex212 wrote:
I know that I am going to love this expansion because I am a fan of the game. Playing since 2013. Little bit of Closed Beta and Open Beta, I now at the point to where I can't keep up with expansions, Lol.

I am at a point I cant keep up with the server crashes, 4 now.
The dying of the light
Saved
Happy to hear this :)
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
This seems to be much better than talisman, and possible better than most previous leagues, kudos.
"
iamnotspock wrote:
"
alex212 wrote:

I am at a point I cant keep up with the server crashes, 4 now.

I got disconnected 4 times in a row from the labyrinth, last time, while opening the treasure chests at the end.. Its so sad to see 2gcp left on the groung while you cant move:)

edit: Now an error message, when restarting the game;)
Last edited by PeterDostal on Mar 4, 2016, 10:27:22 PM
lags... disconnet... wow.
and losted uniq.
CG GGG!
Russian Heisenberg

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info