Ascendancy is now live!

"
3 hours and 40 minutes in and total crash, "most successful", someone had a little too much to drink

The accuracy of that statement would greatly depend on previous launches. perhaps 3 hours is a new record.
I think we are all amused by the "most successful launch" thing. Specially considering the fact i was reading that particular line when things went kaput :D
Chris is going to RIP so hard I just know it. haha
Sound the dread alarm, through the primal body! Sound the reveille, to be or not to be. Rise! Stay the grand finale! Stay the reading of our swan song and epilogue. One drive to stay alive! Elementary, muster every fiber. Mobilize! Stay alive!
Perandus league is awesome so far, I feel I'm gonna love it! It looks like mini-Ambush.

What skill will you use with your trapper, Bex? Ice Trap?
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
Chris should man up and play Shield Charger!
"
Chris should man up and play Shield Charger!

i heard rumours he's trying to prove elemental hit's endgame viability!1
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
so the most succesfull launch,
got to lvl 11 and my first portal told me otherwise
Congrats to everyone at GGG for a very successful launch!

my wife left me
For all your up-to-date Path of Exile news and events, check out the official Path of Exile Forum here -------- http://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/
"
comm_il_vec wrote:
my wife left me

How many is that now?
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info