[2.4 Video Guide] Doomfletch Lightning Arrow, Blast Rain Raider [HC/SC]

"
mojojojo13 wrote:
How about HoI over HoA?

Herald of ash does by far outperform HoI for damage, so I wouldn't suggest that :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
"
honerpro wrote:
Hello, following ur guide but I'm at loss with lightning arrow, if you look at my gear;

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/honerpro/characters

Kentakuk is the character, my dps with lightning arrow(400) is rly low it feels like, although with blast rain I have rly good dps(600).

Is it my gemming wrong or gear? thanks for guide!

Your profile is set to private mate, I can't see your characters =)
"

Your profile is set to private mate, I can't see your characters =)

dafuq :o, fixed it now! tho, my dps has increased abit but still feeling abit gimped. i am most likely playing it wrong!

also, im not quite understanding the frenzy thing, how will i obtain them? i'm only getting power charge on critical with assassins mark.
Last edited by honerpro on Mar 5, 2016, 3:33:28 PM
"
honerpro wrote:

dafuq :o, fixed it now! tho, my dps has increased abit but still feeling abit gimped. i am most likely playing it wrong!

also, im not quite understanding the frenzy thing, how will i obtain them? i'm only getting power charge on critical with assassins mark.

remember that gmp and chain both reduce the damage done by the skill. split arrow/TS is probably better until you can 5/6 link LA. frenzy charges are obtained through the ascendancy notable 'way of the poacher' as shown in his video/skill tree (click the arrow next to the ranger start)
"
willypop wrote:
"
honerpro wrote:

remember that gmp and chain both reduce the damage done by the skill. split arrow/TS is probably better until you can 5/6 link LA. frenzy charges are obtained through the ascendancy notable 'way of the poacher' as shown in his video/skill tree (click the arrow next to the ranger start)

ahh, just bought a 5 linked armor but using for blast rain since even with the 5 link it was still abit low. i'll try get the frenzy charges maybe it'll improve. ah haven't watched the video been way too immersed into the game. thanks for reply!
Hey Bro! I have a question about the ascendancy class choice. Could you explain your choice of Raider over Deadeye or better yet, would this be a viable choice Deadeye if i chose; Fast and Deady, Ricochet, then I need to choose between Powerful Precision with a Drillneck quiver, Farshot seems good if i'm playing far back and safe, and Sharp and Venomous might be nice on bosses since they wont die in one hit.

What do you think I should choose for the last passive

Also taking Ricochet would mean I don't need the chain skill gem. So I could use any other support gem and add even more damage or whatever i need, plus all the extra passives in Deadeye give Projectile DMG
and other bonuses.

is the only reason to choose raider is to gain the onslaught buff? that seems to be the main draw for that class. I'm sure you see something I don't.

Last edited by terrorkoiz on Mar 6, 2016, 12:03:15 AM
This may be a noob question but why Ash over Ice?
I'm having trouble with the frenzy charges. I linked split arrow with the curse on hit, assasin's mark and chain. I use it and then i use the LA to kill the pack, but i still can't get any frenzy charges. What the hell am i doing wrong ??

OBS: Instead of using Asssasin's mark i switched to poacher's mark (because of the gem's info, saying that i have a chance to get frenzy charges), and now i can get the frenzy charges.
"
nzk12 wrote:
I'm having trouble with the frenzy charges. I linked split arrow with the curse on hit, assasin's mark and chain. I use it and then i use the LA to kill the pack, but i still can't get any frenzy charges. What the hell am i doing wrong ??

OBS: Instead of using Asssasin's mark i switched to poacher's mark (because of the gem's info, saying that i have a chance to get frenzy charges), and now i can get the frenzy charges.

You need the first 2 ascendancy points and then Way of the Poacher =)
"
bordillo wrote:
This may be a noob question but why Ash over Ice?

Check above :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info