[2.4 Video Guide] Doomfletch Lightning Arrow, Blast Rain Raider [HC/SC]

Hi Lifting i follow your Guide to LvL 80 - but i have some Problems -
I feel really Squishy, 4.2k Hp, RES Cap, it feels like nothing.
Evasion is by 8.5k, 43% in Total ..

What can i do ? or did i missed something?
Thanks to all that reply and help me.
Hope u understand my English , greetings from Germany.

Last edited by Fellfrosch09 on Mar 16, 2016, 2:58:53 AM
How Voltaxic would fit in this build ?
I found a problem i'm having, I respec'd into raider following your guide for the frenzy and onslaught stacks, the problem i'm having is IMO a problem with the game...

I'm playing in a party, so unless I GET THE LAST HIT, i'm getting 0 frenzy/onslaught stacks... If I plan on playing primarily in a party do you think i should spend another 20 regrets and go deadeye?
"
ReIish wrote:
I found a problem i'm having, I respec'd into raider following your guide for the frenzy and onslaught stacks, the problem i'm having is IMO a problem with the game...

I'm playing in a party, so unless I GET THE LAST HIT, i'm getting 0 frenzy/onslaught stacks... If I plan on playing primarily in a party do you think i should spend another 20 regrets and go deadeye?

Hmm, yea I see what you mean. I still think raider will be the best choice as it has all the other benefits and the frenzy charges aren't necessary for the build to function, but if you prefer you can spec into deadeye yea :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
"
Fellfrosch09 wrote:
Hi Lifting i follow your Guide to LvL 80 - but i have some Problems -
I feel really Squishy, 4.2k Hp, RES Cap, it feels like nothing.
Evasion is by 8.5k, 43% in Total ..

What can i do ? or did i missed something?
Thanks to all that reply and help me.
Hope u understand my English , greetings from Germany.

Are you making sure to use your granite and basalt flask? They make a HUGE difference :)
Is it just me or are the passive trees not working? They look really weird now lol
"

Are you making sure to use your granite and basalt flask? They make a HUGE difference :)

Granite Flasks ?

I have 3 Life Flasks , 1 Quick and Jade or Basalt depends where i am ... ?

So whats the the best Flasks Setup
Last edited by Fellfrosch09 on Mar 16, 2016, 5:30:37 PM
Hi LiftingNerd ! I love your guides and builds and how you explain them.
Do you think that this build or the similar builds Crit Split arrow/Crit Tornado could benefit from the unique jewel Lioneye's Fall??
Because i got this jewel today and I'm cracking my brain trying to figure out if it worth to change the passive tree and use the Lioneye's Fall. If yes, where would you put it?
Last edited by CyberpuNx on Mar 16, 2016, 6:46:23 PM
One question ... at the lightning arrow Gem Setup, which Gem u mean "Damage (5-link)" ... can u link it please?
"
Astoon wrote:
One question ... at the lightning arrow Gem Setup, which Gem u mean "Damage (5-link)" ... can u link it please?

It was just a typo, I have fixed it now. Thanks :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info