[2.3 Video Guide] Inquisitor's FREEZE Arc Crit Build! [HC/SC Viable]

This build is fantastic,t12 maps are a walk in the park,however....I was really getting stressed with reflect mobs,i have changed the build a little and with half cheap gear you can run life leech dumping mind over matter and ghost giving you a lot more survivability.I will link my build and gear for anyone to see ,hope it helps people.
Here is the build.
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUAAAQHBLMFQgceCaoN0Q5ID6sRLREvEZYWbxbzGmwb8R0UHdkgbiSLJKomPCaVKgsqOCsKLJwtHy-dNj026UGWQ1RFnUmxTLNQMFNSVUtVxl3yYeJirGNDaPJqQ2sXbIxtbHBSfIN-x3_Ggh6Cm4PbiEKJ04uMjDaOZI_6kyeVIJUumjua4J2qna6iAKKjpwius7b6uZO86sBUwGbAmsHzwwnDOtD11abXz9n82wvbXuFz42rjhOQi5YvrY-vu6_XtPO-I8B_w1fId9HH3pvk3-d360g==
Thanks for sharing =)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
I'm having a bit of troubles getting the gear and skills going.

Emperortrump_ is the character I'm using. So far I havent bought any gear but I wouldnt mind buying a weapon or chest.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Invictus1234/characters
Last edited by Invictus1234 on Mar 18, 2016, 11:06:48 PM
"
cider wrote:
This build is fantastic,t12 maps are a walk in the park,however....I was really getting stressed with reflect mobs,i have changed the build a little and with half cheap gear you can run life leech dumping mind over matter and ghost giving you a lot more survivability.I will link my build and gear for anyone to see ,hope it helps people.

Just looking at your gear and tree you must have sub 4k health, or right on 4k. How often do you die?
Can run T15 comfortably now and I'm only 85 with level 19 gems. Build has insane clear speed and is really fun!
BigKnox
Last edited by De7rag on Mar 19, 2016, 8:20:33 AM
"
De7rag wrote:
Can run T15 comfortably now and I'm only 85 with level 19 gems. Build has insane clear speed and is really fun!

Glad to hear it man :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Having a BLAST with this build so far on HC Perandus, can't wait to get to High End Maps, Just one question, how does this build handle reflect packs? Since we crit shot entire packs.
can anyone who is doing t12+ maps upload a video and link their gear?
"
cider wrote:

you are using eb, how do you refill your es?
the mana cost is huge and you have 100% reserved mana, i dont see how do you keep it up

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info