[3.8] Tanky Aurabot - a combined Guide

Nice guide, wanted to try auroman with friends on last flashback league, but non of them could.(
By the way, I am still want to try Guardian, and with new 2 skills Smite and HoP it seems very legit, but tree would half different with yours to take minions damage and mb elemental damage for smite. And Dominating Blow is not so bad choice I guess now. But something telling me that Smite is for Hierophant mostly as it gives elem benefits, but with new guardian ascendancies our Paladin can be one man with army and with auras for them. What do you think?
The thing about smite is EE. Even thou its a large number applying as aura, using it will proc Lightning Equilibrium, bringing those numbers down with the enemy resist. As you pointed out, since it also applies to spells, using firestorm and stuff will not solve it either. The idea would be to use cold (if not supporting physical chars) or fire for EE to allow smite to shine, dont you think? But how =(
Last edited by kashelldaj on Aug 31, 2018, 6:04:37 AM
Will you be updating things like new ascendancy points you should take and stuff any time soon once you test it out?
"
kashelldaj wrote:
The thing about smite is EE. Even thou its a large number applying as aura, using it will proc Lightning Equilibrium, bringing those numbers down with the enemy resist. As you pointed out, since it also applies to spells, using firestorm and stuff will not solve it either. The idea would be to use cold (if not supporting physical chars) or fire for EE to allow smite to shine, dont you think? But how =(

Use AVATAR OF FIRE.

No, i will not update the Ascendancy Points.
The Warcry ones where the weakest to begin with. they are gone now and the new one are not for support.

btw Smite + Holy Relic is broken as fuck. I can level with Dread Arc and Zombies up to 60, no minion nodes skilled...
Is this type of support best for supporting low life builds or would going the full Mana guardian route be better?
"
murybcm wrote:
Is this type of support best for supporting low life builds or would going the full Mana guardian route be better?

Depends on what you want to support:

If you wanna Support flat ES, got Full Mana. and I mean FULL MANA.
Dont kid yourself with the believe that the person you supports wants anything else exept ES. Because you support a RF Charakter.

So at that point you can skip most of the Aura Nodes. You want to provide 2-4 Curses plus Disciplin and maybe Purity's.

But it realy depends on who/what you support, so tailor it to their needs.
Also keep in mind that the flat ES Aura is a rather small-ish area.

Delve first look:

Use Summon Holy Relic + Minion Damage.
You can now solo clear most of the stuff from level 1-70.
Im currently farming Azurite alone with that setup.
Hi
Can this build do Uber izaro if we spec into Smite/holy relic or this just for support.

Cheers
"
JuhlDk wrote:
Hi
Can this build do Uber izaro if we spec into Smite/holy relic or this just for support.

Cheers

What you mean Solo?
Sure, once the build is roling Izaro does nothing to us.
But I dont think you will enjoy "doing" him. he has quite some HP, the innert AoE of Smite + Holy Relic makes Hardmodes difficult aswell.

Other then that, in time you will grind him down. manly.
Yeah solo :) hmm gonna test if i can do some dmg :) test
Is the passive tree still up-to-date?
Last edited by CMXVII on Sep 12, 2018, 11:44:54 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info