[3.8] Tanky Aurabot - a combined Guide

"
McPumpkin wrote:

Nothin wrong with the thiccness my mans. Also I've been looking over the passive tree a bit more and I have 2 questions, first is why Constitution is skipped but all the HP% nodes around it are taken? Also any idea on which directions I should focus on first?

Skipped Constitution, because I would use 2x Healthy Mind around it. Thus boosting your max Mana and granting your friend and you some fine bonus ES.

The direction I usually go (Softcore mind you) is:
1) I rush left to the Auracluster near Zeloths Oath
2) Get the Jewel Socket on the Way to Scion for The Vigil
3) Make my Way over to Leadership.

My Aim here is to get a Solaris Lorica around 30, so once I finish the normal Lab - I reserve some Aura with Bloodmagic and give a lot of Armour.
Thats the power Spike I love about Guardian.
"
Karunga wrote:
"
McPumpkin wrote:

Nothin wrong with the thiccness my mans. Also I've been looking over the passive tree a bit more and I have 2 questions, first is why Constitution is skipped but all the HP% nodes around it are taken? Also any idea on which directions I should focus on first?

Skipped Constitution, because I would use 2x Healthy Mind around it. Thus boosting your max Mana and granting your friend and you some fine bonus ES.

My Aim here is to get a Solaris Lorica around 30, so once I finish the normal Lab - I reserve some Aura with Bloodmagic and give a lot of Armour.

Awesome, thanks again for the quick responses. Trying to take in all I can with learning how supports can be built.

As for the auras, I'm wondering if it's just a bug with the website but the aura setup you recommended shows a crab icon, but I assume this is just a general icon and would be aspect of the spider?
"
McPumpkin wrote:
"
Karunga wrote:
"
McPumpkin wrote:

Awesome, thanks again for the quick responses. Trying to take in all I can with learning how supports can be built.

As for the auras, I'm wondering if it's just a bug with the website but the aura setup you recommended shows a crab icon, but I assume this is just a general icon and would be aspect of the spider?

you need some equip with aspect of the spider
http://poe.trade/search/ainanoniyahino
Just started reading this build when I realized it is different from LivingSaint.
Why no Essence Worm?
What if I want to use Animate Guardian instead of Heavy Strike? I'll do Templar Guardian.

"
If you support someone who uses Elemental Equilibrium its probably better to disable a DPS Aura

Does this mean Herald or elemental conversion Auras only?

"
Harmony of Purpose + Enfeeble Curse on Hit + Elemental Equilibrium
Ball-Lightning and Firestorm both work excellent due to them hitting very often.
Im afraid there is no good choice for cold based spells.

R.I.P. Framerate. Is this edited quote what you meant? Wondering if there is a better combo that won't slow the screen down for everyone else in the party (making it a bit dangerous)
Last edited by ThunderBiome on May 19, 2018, 4:46:55 AM
"
ThunderBiome wrote:
Just started reading this build when I realized it is different from LivingSaint.
Why no Essence Worm?
What if I want to use Animate Guardian instead of Heavy Strike? I'll do Templar Guardian.

"
If you support someone who uses Elemental Equilibrium its probably better to disable a DPS Aura

Does this mean Herald or elemental conversion Auras only?

"
Harmony of Purpose + Enfeeble Curse on Hit + Elemental Equilibrium
Ball-Lightning and Firestorm both work excellent due to them hitting very often.
Im afraid there is no good choice for cold based spells.

R.I.P. Framerate. Is this edited quote what you meant? Wondering if there is a better combo that won't slow the screen down for everyone else in the party (making it a bit dangerous)

I don't understand what you mean.
Yes you could use Essence Worm, especially with the Scion, since she gets +20 to Elemental Resists, so you arent starved for them. But you are starved for FLAT ES on gear. Thats why I dont use Essence Worm.

No one uses Heavy Strike. I think you probably mixed that up with Vigilant Strike, thats there to proc Group-Fortify.

I dont think you will lag out if you use an unsupported Ball-Lightning or Firestorm with our castspeed.
It's not as if you have 200% inc. Castspeed and GMP + inc. Duration ...
You answered my questions above, but
"
Karunga wrote:

I don't understand what you mean.
Yes you could use Essence Worm, especially with the Scion, since she gets +20 to Elemental Resists, so you arent starved for them. But you are starved for FLAT ES on gear. Thats why I dont use Essence Worm.

I am thinking of using Templar (as I have not done a Templar build before and you mentioned it can be tankier then Scion)
Last edited by ThunderBiome on May 22, 2018, 1:04:03 AM
Hi,fists of all ty for awesome build! running it for 4th day and it's great but one thing really doesn't make any sense to me. sometimes while i'm running thru mobs i'm loosing life instead of Es,i mean got 8k es so far +1.5k life.However Es full and life goes down dramatically.Can u explain what am i'm doing wrong? Currently lvl 92., got poison immune +bleed immune flasks always on.
"
_Rain__ wrote:
Hi,fists of all ty for awesome build! running it for 4th day and it's great but one thing really doesn't make any sense to me. sometimes while i'm running thru mobs i'm loosing life instead of Es,i mean got 8k es so far +1.5k life.However Es full and life goes down dramatically.Can u explain what am i'm doing wrong? Currently lvl 92., got poison immune +bleed immune flasks always on.

The Zombies from Act 2 - Chamber of Sins leave a "desecrated Ground" upon death, that deals Chaos Damage scaling with their (high) Health. If you come upon those Mobs in a Map you will probably notice the degen.

Other sources of high chaos damage is the "unstable Swarm" Bestiary Mod (3x purple Explosion) and the Essence Drain Exile.

All these are not considered "Poison".

Stay Safe
Last edited by Karunga on May 23, 2018, 12:59:59 AM
Why no Conduit node?
Last edited by ThunderBiome on May 26, 2018, 4:50:57 AM
"
ThunderBiome wrote:
Why no Conduit node?

Harmony of Purpose is Conduit for everyone 2 Screens around you, plus u generate Charges on hit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info