[2.5 Video Guide] Beginner's Earthquake, Tanky/High DPS Build Guide! [HC/SC Viable]

"
eviL_Bison wrote:
Thx for updating the Build. Its now added to the Buildlist. :)

Best of luck man!
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
"
"
eviL_Bison wrote:
Thx for updating the Build. Its now added to the Buildlist. :)

Best of luck man!

Whats the highest TT damage you have gotten EQ up to?

Would you recommend looking at things like Kaoms Chopper instead as its WAY cheaper for leveling and then trying to work your way up to a Atziri Vaal Axe? The Phys DPS on that weapon is INSANE....

Update again, 84 on EHC.

Currently at t7/t8 maps and going through them like a breeze! Bosses are taking just a little bit longer now..so I think i'll need that 6L to push t10+

Gear below :)

"
Aurious wrote:
Update again, 84 on EHC.

Currently at t7/t8 maps and going through them like a breeze! Bosses are taking just a little bit longer now..so I think i'll need that 6L to push t10+

Gear below :)

Just to save you some currency ( I think ) you could also try getting a 5-link chest and giving Warchief another support gem to boost its damage.
Given the buff, and that we're scaling ele damage, would it make sense to use Glacial Hammer as a single-target skill against bosses instead of the totem?
I'v decided to run your build for Essence, thus far it's going pretty great!

Here's my gear, it's a bit of makeshift since i started late into league and had to go with what i had on hands at the moment:

Clears maps like it's nothing, im bit concerned about single target on bosses later on though, will post report when i actually get there :d

All in all great and very fun to play build!
Last edited by Maelvolt on Sep 9, 2016, 7:59:49 AM

Hi guys, this is my gear actually,and i'm gladiator

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQCAADuBLMFLQY5BosJMwomC2EMXwz3FCAVIBXsGNsZtBo-GlUblxynIOMhYCpNLOktgy4jL8wyTjWSPAU8LT0APQ89_D8nQKBDMUWpR35KyE1GTeNQR1FgU6VTu1hjWp9fP1_aYSFi7GVNZrZnm2jybNhuqnKpdO108XaseTl673zZfuKBm4Nfg8yE2YTvivCMz4-Zk5miAKZXqZWsr62Nrj6vbK-ntfK2irc-uR27nr02vni-p7_VwGbAv8GCxBXE9sauypDPftE22L3aweIs5FHpRunV6hjt1-8O73zwH_Iv8kXzBvZI9zL7qv4K_o8=?accountName=48ralenwol&characterName=OldPunch

i've 86% ph damage reduction with 3 end charge, 71% block chance ( both ph and magical damage ) fighting and 75% with flash.
Questions are 2:
1)you think the build of this topic can be more tanky than mine?
2)what you think i can improuve in my build/equip?

ty LOT for any response :)
What should i go for in slayer?
I was thinking to use " Kongor's Undying Rage Terror Maul " and remove Resolute Technique till I get a 5L " Marohi Erqi "

It does sound reasonable, right ? Would love to hear your opinions guys, it is 5c on Essence + gives all res and Onslaught time to time.

Thanks
"
BatuBaker wrote:
I was thinking to use " Kongor's Undying Rage Terror Maul " and remove Resolute Technique till I get a 5L " Marohi Erqi "

It does sound reasonable, right ? Would love to hear your opinions guys, it is 5c on Essence + gives all res and Onslaught time to time.

Thanks

I bought a 4L marohi for like 7c before having enough currency for a 5L one. I think marohi is better.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info