[2.5 Video Guide] Beginner's Earthquake, Tanky/High DPS Build Guide! [HC/SC Viable]

my opinion so far: slayer is a BEAST!! by far the best class for it! the leech with that huge area and high dps is giving you literally infine life-"regg" thanks to overleech, the onslaught is a better speedboost than most other ascend. classes while also adding atk-speed - a single and hard hit is better? yeah it is, but with that class you hit SUPER HARD and SUPER FAST! played EQ champion last league and it felt great - but nothing compared to that slayerbeast here... i freaking love it!

"
Mericat wrote:
my opinion so far: slayer is a BEAST!! by far the best class for it! the leech with that huge area and high dps is giving you literally infine life-"regg" thanks to overleech, the onslaught is a better speedboost than most other ascend. classes while also adding atk-speed - a single and hard hit is better? yeah it is, but with that class you hit SUPER HARD and SUPER FAST! played EQ champion last league and it felt great - but nothing compared to that slayerbeast here... i freaking love it!

Are you worried about survability as Slayer or do you play SC?
"
zankioh wrote:
"
Mericat wrote:

when using slayer, the damage-gain and leech is SO HIGH, that i would TOTALLY recomm. getting yourself a kaoms heart! you dont need damage on jewels in first place, so you can focus on 7% life, overcap res and armour% on jewels... together with phys% etc clearly if you can get it

the damage as slayer is really nowhere close to be any "normal"... it feels like you ANNIHILATE enemies - bosses or packs doesnt matter, as long as you can keep up the frenzy-charges (which you will while mapping.. bosses will fall before they run out)
So far - the new Ancestral Warchief totem is pretty great for this build now, doubles damage when needed, and you can choose stay at range, and still do pretty good damage.
"
Mericat wrote:
"
zankioh wrote:
"
Mericat wrote:

when using slayer, the damage-gain and leech is SO HIGH, that i would TOTALLY recomm. getting yourself a kaoms heart! you dont need damage on jewels in first place, so you can focus on 7% life, overcap res and armour% on jewels... together with phys% etc clearly if you can get it

the damage as slayer is really nowhere close to be any "normal"... it feels like you ANNIHILATE enemies - bosses or packs doesnt matter, as long as you can keep up the frenzy-charges (which you will while mapping.. bosses will fall before they run out)

Do you run fortify linked to leap slam or just ignore fortify?
Sounds interesting.
has anyone taken on hard maps (t12+ lets say) , pale council, end game izaro with this build? im curious how it stacks up to those crazy dps ranged builds. cull at 20% is amazing but still
Hi there,

first of all, thanks for sharing your build! I'm currently using this one for the Prophecy League and its all fun to play.

As ascendency class i chose Juggernaut because i prefer being tanky over the pure dmg, even though Slayer sounds pretty nice too.

Thing is I'm pretty lazy in things like keeping up endurance charges and I'd like to get your oppionion on my change in the skill set up.

As chest I'd like to get a Belly or Lightning Coil if i can manage the minus in lightning resistance. There I plan to put in Vengance+Stun+Endurance Charge on Melee Stun + Physical dmg. If i manage to get a 6L, I'd put Leap Slam + Faster Attacks in it too.

Do you think that it could be possible to keep the Endurance Charges up when i skill Unrelenting? If i understood that right, i need to have at least 1 Endurance charge and the secound i'd get would set them on maximum?

This way i hope i can forget about using Endurance Cry myself most of the times. The problem is, as i said, i am pretty lacy and i always forget about that Endurance Cry...

Another question, whats you opionion on using a stone Golem over a fire Golem. Would the loss in dmg be to high? I used it for my last build and the life reg was pretty great for the survivability.

(I play SC, but I'd like to prevent dying as much as possible ;) )

Thanks in advance!
"
zankioh wrote:
Do you run fortify linked to leap slam or just ignore fortify?
Sounds interesting.

so far i dont need fort, but when doing the really high stuff (endgame lab, T14/T15) i would swap out added fire damage for fortify, i personally have to say: added fire damage is kinda dangerous! slayer only gets you 50% less PHYSICAL reflect! with that insane damage, the additional fire-damage is close to irrelevant, but the damage you take from reflect is way higher.

atm im running around with 41k tooltip dps !WITH 5LINK MAROHI! @5700 life with selffound mid-70 gear.. so far i invested 8 chaos orbs in trading... its insane how strong you be without any good gear! with kaoms and good rares i imagine that you can easily hit 8000 life later (when taking life% jewels)... and 60k+ tooltip should be doable too - WITH FORT! thats enough to clear T15 maps and hell easily every content around... the leech feels like you are RF and forgot to active RF - your globe is barely moving away from 100% infight :D
Hmm, has someone tried this build with a cauteriser so far? It would interact pretty nicely with weapon elemental damage and the normal dps of it looks like it could rival that of marohi erqi as long as no buffs are involved. I don't know how it looks with melee physical damage, added fire damage, weapon elemental damage, hatred or herald of ash though.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
"
Crimmson wrote:
Hi there,
Thing is I'm pretty lazy in things like keeping up endurance charges and I'd like to get your oppionion on my change in the skill set up.

As chest I'd like to get a Belly or Lightning Coil if i can manage the minus in lightning resistance. There I plan to put in Vengance+Stun+Endurance Charge on Melee Stun + Physical dmg. If i manage to get a 6L, I'd put Leap Slam + Faster Attacks in it too.

Do you think that it could be possible to keep the Endurance Charges up when i skill Unrelenting? If i understood that right, i need to have at least 1 Endurance charge and the secound i'd get would set them on maximum?

This way i hope i can forget about using Endurance Cry myself most of the times. The problem is, as i said, i am pretty lacy and i always forget about that Endurance Cry...

Another question, whats you opionion on using a stone Golem over a fire Golem. Would the loss in dmg be to high? I used it for my last build and the life reg was pretty great for the survivability.

(I play SC, but I'd like to prevent dying as much as possible ;) )

Thanks in advance!

Easy way to keep endurance charges is to cast Warlor'ds Mark as aura with Blasphemy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info