[2.5 Video Guide] Beginner's Earthquake, Tanky/High DPS Build Guide! [HC/SC Viable]

"
xBeWarned wrote:
Just givin some love to the build, REALLY liking it so far, although i really cannot make up my mind between the two armors haha, i loved the "lazy" feeling of not having to do anything for Endurance charges haha :P

You don't have to do anything to get endurance charges if you run blasphemy+warlords mark. That requires essence worm if you wanna cast hatred and HoA as well though. Personally, I want as many things as possible automated so getting essence worm ring was a no brainer.

can you run reflect map with marohi EQ?
"
Zampok wrote:
I havnt seen ppl talking about armor vs evasion on this build. Obviously we're getting alot more armor. But that will only give you so much because of diminishing returns. I guess there is a reason we arnt getting iron reflexes. Ultimately, the question is how much armor/evasion would be optimal?

As long as you reach 80-90% phys mitigation you should be fine :)
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
Hi all how do i get " permanent fortify" i dotn get'it.. please
🅰🅻🅸🅽 ::: ! ♥ PoE ツ 👌 :::
Need help with suggestions on improving my build gear - have a good amount of currency to spend but not sure where I should go at it:

I am capped on resistances currently siting at a little over 5k HP and about 23k with frenzy charge up on TT EQ damage. TT damage seems low compared to my other characters but not using any dps flasks atm (2 health, 1 QS, 1 evasion, 1 armor) should I run atziri promise instead of the evasion one?
Pretty solid build. I prefer Kaom's but depends the fight.
Aside from the build which speaks for itself, thank you very much just for your effort putting the detailed guide together and being active in engaging in conversation with other players.

Keep 'em coming!
"
4lin wrote:

its from the ascendancy class
Champion
is this build normal atziri viable? i have never fought against Atziri.
"
OmenBlaze wrote:
"
4lin wrote:

its from the ascendancy class
Champion

reaaally i have not payed attention thanks :)
🅰🅻🅸🅽 ::: ! ♥ PoE ツ 👌 :::

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info