[2.2 P-HC] Jonix's Champion Voltaxic! New league/first character tips!

"

So, I'm being following your build, but mana is a problem early on, what do you recommend since you don't pick Spirit Void?

leveling i pick up essence sap and spec out when i get a +2 mana on hit gem (cost me 1 fuse on PHC) combined with the .4/.4 life/mana leech node. (spirit void branch)

"
1.: Would it be possible to play an IR Variant of this build (easier to farm...); my first impulse tells me this build somewhat depends on PA so probably no...

2.: Would it be possible to fit Bloodless (and possible Iron Grip) into this? To me it seems it would be possible to substitute this for the small nodes around Constitution...

Ir is possible, Personally I like acro/phase, especially with the perandus mobs shooting out god knows how many spells at me.

iron grip is worthless, dont spec it. bloodless isnt worth the investment either. I go into the mara start mainly for the life regen to counter act bloodrage degen, oh and the life aint bad either ;)
Last edited by Jonix on Mar 6, 2016, 2:02:08 AM
do you think going to mara or scion first is better? im 37 i have all of duelist and ranger stuff not sure where to go next
"
poklin wrote:
do you think going to mara or scion first is better? im 37 i have all of duelist and ranger stuff not sure where to go next

generally i go duelist->ranger->rush acrobatics-Mara(to use bloodrage)-shadow-scion.

You could easily get the scion wheel after mara. However, i like going shadow for the INT and some damage. BUT if you need the resists/life go scion before shadow, better to be safe than dead.
One last thing, what do poison benefit us?
"

One last thing, what do poison benefit us?

voltaxic converts all lightning damage to chaos damage and since poison is based of physical and/or chaos hits we can now poison. It's powerful because, unlike many DOTs, Poison can stack and double dips in damage modifiers with many of our core gems (chaos manipulation, conc effect).
This looks like a good build! Is it Atziri viable?

Also, as someone else mentioned, are you planing to include passive breakpoints? So the tree at 20/40/60 passive points.
best way to level ( gear and skills ) ?
Is life leech a good thing in gear?
What do you think about the unique belt The Retch?
Another question:

Has anyone tried Vaal pact with this build? It's only 3 nodes away...

Any Insights?
Could somebody link the skill tree as they seem to have updated the website and I would really like to play this build :(
Last edited by Sparkiee on Mar 8, 2016, 11:29:33 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info